What You Should Know
Methadrol, developed by I Force, is marketed as a weight loss supplement that also promotes muscle growth. This product seems to be targeted at men, especially bodybuilders and avid athletes. It is not stated whether or not women can take Methadrol or if it would even be safe for women to take it. This product retails at $39.99 per bottle and each bottle contains ninety tablets which equates to a thirty day supply. Those using Methadrol are instructed to take one capsule two times per day. Users should not exceed three capsules in any twenty four hour period and users should not use this product for more than three weeks at a time.
There is no official website for Methadrol, but several websites and online retailers provide adequate information on this product. None of these websites or retailers seem to have any user testimonials posted though. Those wishing to use Methadrol can do so without a prescription because it is considered a dietary supplement.
List of Ingredients
2a, 17 a DI Methyl Etiocholan 3-One, 17b-Ol, Magnesium Stearate and Gelatin.
The pro-hormone compound in Methadrol is supposed to increase the production of testosterone in the body. This increase in testosterone is supposed to promote fat loss and muscle growth.
- Methadrol may help to promote the growth of muscle.
- There is not satisfaction guarantee available for Methadrol.
- There are no user testimonials offered for this product.
- There are no proven appetite suppressing or fat burning ingredients in Methadrol.
- Those taking MAOI’s, SSRI’s, antidepressants, NSAIDS, corticosteroids or certain other medications should not take this product.
- Those who have diabetes, hypoglycemia, high blood pressure, cardiovascular ailments or certain other medical conditions should not take Methadrol.
- Women who are pregnant or nursing should not take this product.
- There is no evidence to prove that pro-hormones will necessarily lead to weight loss.
- Those who have or have had heart disease, enlarged prostate or prostate cancer should not take this product.
- There are several adverse side effects listed for Methadrol such as aggressiveness, hair loss and irritability.
Methadrol does not really stand out from the rest of the supposed pro-hormone fat reducing and muscle building weight loss supplements available today. Methadrol may not be an effective weight loss supplement because there does not seem to be any proven appetite suppressants or fat burners in it so those seeking a weight loss supplement with the ability to suppress the appetite and burn fat may want to research other products that are intended for appetite suppression and fat burning. Those seeking weight loss may also benefit from developing a healthy diet and exercise program that suits them and their lifestyle. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using Methadrol is right for them.