What You Should Know
With a customer base of millions losing more than 40 million pounds, Noom is a fitness tracking application taking the world by storm. The individuals who created the application wanted to develop an application that took the stress out of weight loss and made it fun. The mobile technology accurately tracks your food intake, weight loss and activity throughout the day. The application is available for Android devices as well as iOS products. The application is free. There is a Pro version of one of the features, the cardio tracker.
List of Ingredients
- Weight management application that tracks fitness and food consumption on mobile devices.
Noom is more than an application; Noom is your weight loss coach. The free application offers weight loss tips, fitness advices, features a cardio trainer, a program allow you to test your fitness level as well as preset and personalized fitness programs. Noom does offer a premium service for the cardio trainer. For a one-time fee of $9.99, you have access to 20 additional cardio workouts and a personal fitness trainer.
The application goes beyond the traditional fitness tracker. Users of Noom have the opportunity to connect with community members through social media, track real-time results through your mobile devices GPS system as well as earn points and rewards. Each day, the developers of Noom challenge its community by promoting a daily task.
- The application is free.
- Various mobile technologies support Noom.
- The developers challenge community members by providing a daily challenge.
- There is an extensive community.
- There is community support for additional motivational support.
- Custom fitness plans are available.
- The Pro cardio tracker is inexpensive.
- The application integrates with social media.
- Positive customer reviews.
- There is no guarantee of weight loss.
- Individuals need personal motivation to begin using Noom.
We like Noom. The application not only tracks your exercise, but also challenges you to look at food in a different light. You have the ability to track calories, input food and even search the library for uncommon food choices. This allows you to locate healthy alternatives to traditional food choices. The best part of Noom is the price. The application is free and available on Android and iOS devices. The main concern we noticed with Noom is not with the application, but the needed motivation to start using the application. Dieting is a more than just using an application, especially if you have struggled with weight loss. After using the application, you will notice a community of like-mined individuals who want to help you reach and exceed you goals.
a WordPress rating system