What You Should Know
Prism Weight Loss is a program that is suitable for both men and women who wish to lose excess body weight. This weight reduction program lasts over 24 weeks and is separated into four or more phases that last six weeks each. Individuals can enroll for a single 6-week phase. The official Prism Weight Loss Program website states that it is “Christian oriented.” This program claims to offer a new way of living for those who are overweight/unhealthy. Prism Weight Loss is not just a diet, but rather a lifestyle change. Participants learn about healthy eating habits and staying fit.
The four phases involved with the Prism Weight Loss Program are Phase I (a first phase 42-lesson workbook, introductory video, a teaching video with 6 lessons and a transformation audio tape), Phase II (a second phase 42-lesson workbook and a teaching video with 6 lessons), Phase III (a third phase daily workbook with 42 lessons) and Phase IV (a fourth phase 42-daily lesson workbook). While the first phase costs $80, the other three each cost $60. With the Prism Weight Loss Program, participants have access to a discussion board, feedback and guidance, as well as online resources offered on the official website. There are customer testimonials presented on the official website for the Prism Weight Loss Program. It is not stated whether or not this weight loss program is offered with a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee. Since no dietary supplements are involved, there are no free trial samples available through the official website.
Prism Weight Loss is a program that is marketed to all men, women and children who desire assistance with weight reduction or weight management. Although this is a Christian-based program, it is open to everyone. The Prism Weight Loss Program focuses on proper diet habits and eating/living healthy. There aren’t any pills or supplements involved with this program. It lasts for a total of 24+ weeks, but can be purchased on a per-phase basis. These four general phases cost between $60-$80. There doesn’t appear to be any clinical data offered on the official Prism Weight Loss website.
- The Prism Weight Loss Program can be easily and conveniently purchased online.
- The Prism Weight Loss Program is suitable for men, women and children.
- There are customer testimonials posted on the official website.
- The Prism Weight Loss Program may be too involved for some individuals who might desire a more convenient solution to weight loss, such as a pill or capsule.
- There doesn’t appear to be any clinical evidence presented on the official website to support the overall effectiveness of the Prism Weight Loss program.
- There are no appetite suppressants or fat burners incorporated into the Prism Weight Loss Program.
- The Prism Weight Loss Program doesn’t appear to come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
- A single phase of Prism Weight Loss costs $60-80, which may be too pricey for some dieters.
- It may not make sense for non-Christians to enroll in this program.
Overall, the Prism Weight Loss Program is basically a lifestyle guide, which involves changing the eating habits of participants. Unfortunately this program will not appeal to some dieters who are looking for an actual weight loss supplement. Many people who wish to lose weight have already tried dieting with little success. In the end, it would be nice to see some kind of clinical data posted on the official website, along with a 100% satisfaction guarantee for the Prism Weight Loss Program.