ReFirm Daily Lean Life Packets Review
What You Should Know
ReFirm™ Daily Lean Life Packets are a collection of multi-vitamins meant to promote and support weight loss. If you are trying to shed the pounds for good, read this review tolearn more about the vitamins in the pack to decide whether or not they are for you.
List of Ingredients
ReFirm Daily Lean Life Packets contain multiple products, each with their own unique set of ingredients. For more information about the ingredients in these products, see the supplement label.
ReFirm Daily Lean Life Packets claim to be able to help boost your metabolism so you burn more fat. Each packet contains four supplements, and each box of Daily Lean Life Packets contains 30 packets, so you will have a month’s supply. The first two supplements are multi-vitamins that contain most of the vitamins you need every single day. The third supplement is a “belly fat” tablet that contains a variety of extracts such as green and black tea that claims to be able to address unhealthy fat. The fourth supplement is a mood, energy and focus tablet that contains caffeine and coffee bean extract to help keep you alert and focused throughout the day so you have the energy you need to exercise. There does not appear to be a way to purchase this product online either from Complete Nutrition or the official ReFirm website.
- ReFirm Daily Lean Life Packets can help support a healthy lifestyle.
- You are encouraged to stop using these products when you reach your health goals.
- ReFirm Daily Lean Life Packets contain more than the daily recommended value for most of the vitamins, including the fat soluble ones.
- These contain caffeine, which may cause sleep disruption, headaches, and irritability.
- The dyes in this product could upset allergies.
- This product is not for women who are pregnant or nursing.
- This is not suitable for vegans because of the presence of gelatin.
ReFirm Daily Lean Life Packets are really nothing more than fancy multi-vitamins. You have to remember you’ll be eating food and getting nutrition from it as well, so you’re really going to be flooded with nutrients if you use these. While ReFirm recommends using an exercise program while using this supplement, they do not supply guidance. We recommend you turn to a supplement that’s backed by science and is safer for you to use. You can take a multi-vitamin and get most of the benefit this supplement offers, without the risk of overdosing on nutrients. As long as you eat a nutritionally balanced, healthy diet, you will be able to lose weight on your own. The supplement should help you lose more weight compared to diet and exercise alone.