What You Should Know
SliMor is a weight loss supplement that claims to be able to increase energy without crashes and jitters, increased stamina, improve the mood, boost the metabolism, and provide “rapid weight loss.” Many different companies promote this product as their own, so it is hard to say who makes the product and where it really comes from. There is not a lot of clear, helpful information on the product, but we will take a closer look at the ingredient list to determine if there is any way it can help you lose more weight.
List of Ingredients
SliMor contains a proprietary blend of: Coix Lacryma seed, Citrus Aurantium fruit, Morus Candida leaf, Semen Cassiae seed, and starch. Each capsule contains 500 mg of this blend.
SliMor contains several ingredients, but the majority of them are not seen in diet and weight loss products. Coix Lacryma seed, also known as Job’s Tears, provides a variety of health benefits, but does not seem to have anything to do with weight loss through either appetite suppression or fat burning. Some sources say it works by cleansing the body to help remove toxins and fat from the body. Citrus Aurantium fruit is a natural stimulant, thought to produce the same fat burning effects as ephedra, without the potential for terrible side effects. Morus Candida leaf is used to boost the metabolism and increase energy levels. Semen Cassiae is a natural laxative to help make bowel movements easier. Starch is used to help the intestinal coatings to ease digestion.
- SliMor contains ingredients that may be beneficial to overall health.
- The product is available from a variety of merchants.
- SliMor does not provide a lot of information on its formula and how it works.
- Many of the ingredients do not have clear weight loss benefits through either suppression of appetite or fat burning.
- There is no money back guarantee.
- There are no free trials.
- There are no customer testimonials.
- There are several different websites to promote this product, but all of them lack clinical research to support the product’s effectiveness.
SliMor is one we advise you to approach with caution. While it does contain natural ingredients which may help cleanse the body and promote weight loss, there is not enough information to support the product will work. With the lack of clinical research, information about all the ingredients, testimonials, and a money back guarantee, there is a tremendous risk on the consumer to take on. We recommend you instead find a proven supplement with proven amounts of the ingredients, and take it alongside a balanced diet and exercise program.