Weight Loss Apps Resources – Guides, Reviews & Tools
In an age where so many people are struggling with obesity, weight loss apps have gained immense popularity. For those trying to lose weight, the hardest part can be holding yourself accountable. That’s where weight loss apps come in. Weight loss exercise apps, weight loss journal apps, and weight loss apps that count points can keep you motivated during a process that almost all of us know is long and arduous.
Devices for Weight Loss Apps
- Weight Loss Apps Apple Watch: Looking for some good weight loss apps for the Apple Watch? Here is a resource listing the 22 best health and fitness apps.
- Weight Loss Apps for Android Free: You can get all of these weight loss apps for Android free of charge.
- Weight Loss Apps Compatible with Fitbit: One of the most popular brands for wearables is Fitbit. Visit their website to discover all of the weight loss apps compatible with Fitbit.
- Weight Loss Apps Free: These are some of the most popular weight loss apps free.
- Weight Loss Apps Blackberry: Still using a Blackberry? There are weight loss apps for you, too.
- Weight Loss App Barcode Scanner: Fooducate is just one example of a weight loss app barcode scanner. This capability allows you to effortlessly track the food you eat without having to manually enter each item.
- Weight Loss Apps for iPhone: Here are some of the top weight loss apps for iPhone, and most of them are free. They are also available on the iPad.
- Weight Loss Apps for Android: And here are the ten best weight loss apps for Android users.
- Weight Loss Apps for iPad: Finally, these are some of the best-rated weight loss apps for iPad. They are also available on the iPhone.
Weight Loss Apps for Staying Motivated
- Weight Loss Apps That Count Points: Gamification can provide the motivation you need to drop those pounds. Here is a list of weight loss apps for iPad and iPhone that count points.
- Weight Loss Apps That Pay: If counting points isn’t for you, how about getting paid? These weight loss apps that pay reward your weight loss success with actual money. But beware—if you don’t reach your goal, you have to pay up.
- Weight Loss Accountability Apps: Hold yourself accountable with these weight loss accountability apps for iOS.
- Weight Loss Body App: Here is a weight loss body app that creates an image of your body as it looks currently and an image of how it will look when you reach your goal. Just input your weight, height and body shape and you’ll appear right before your eyes.
- Weight Loss App Competition: Looking for some weight loss app competition? Many weight loss apps let you invite your friends to compete with you, which can be really motivating for some people.
- Weight Loss App Calorie Counter: Most people don’t have the discipline or time to count every calorie they put into their bodies. A weight loss app with a calorie counter can be a real time saver.
- Weight Loss Coach App: Let’s face it, some people need a coach to guide them along. This weight loss coach app provides you with daily motivational sayings.
- Weight Loss Apps with Friends: This user lost 83 pounds after downloading a fitness app and competing with friends. Here he tells his story and offers suggestions for weight loss apps with friends.
Weight Loss Apps for Tracking Activity
- Weight Loss Journal Apps: If you like to keep a daily log, try these weight loss journal apps.
- Weight Loss App Low Carb: The Atkins Diet is probably the most widely used low carb diet. They now have a weight loss app that is perfect for counting carbs.
- Weight Loss Apps Like Weight Watchers: If you’re looking for weight loss apps like Weight Watchers, this resource lists some of their biggest competitors.
- Weight Loss App Pictures: Use the Snap It feature of the Lose It app to count calories by taking weight loss app pictures of the foods you eat. It can’t get easier than that.
- Weight Loss Running Apps: This resource lists weight loss running apps for everyone, from beginners to marathon runners.
Other Types of Weight Loss Apps
Summer Banks has researched over 5000 weight-loss programs, pills, shakes and diet plans. Previously, she managed 15 supplement brands, worked with professionals in the weight loss industry and completed coursework in nutrition at Stanford University.