What You Should Know
18 Pounds in 4 Days Slimin4 is a weight loss plan created by a private citizen named James Zeta. Like others, he was attempting to lose weight and claims to have come across a little-known method of losing a lot of weight quickly. As the name suggests, it’s supposed to be able to help you shed 18 pounds in 4 days. Frankly, we find this very hard to believe. Even if it is true, it’s not at all healthy to experience such a rapid change. The program is in two parts – a diet and a maintenance plan.
List of Ingredients
There are no specifics of Mr. Zeta’s diet plan. All he says is that he uses everyday foods like beef, chicken, and fruits/vegetables to lose weight. We don’t see exactly what benefit this has. Also, he claims that no exercising is required. This raises a red flag because weight loss requires exercise no matter what. The plan claims to achieve its goal through normal combinations of food. We feel that thermogenics are one of the most important types of substances to include when designing a weight loss product. This is what enables the body to burn fat more quickly. This product sounds too good to be true.
Mr. Zeta created a website for his diet plan and includes an option to buy it via Paypal. There are a few testimonies online but from what we were able to see they aren’t really that helpful and only include the user’s first name and country of birth. It’s claimed that the diet plan will enable people to lose weight by just eating ordinarily. People wanting to know more have the option of emailing Mr. Zeta, and can expect a response in a day, according to the site.
- There is a clear warning about what foods could potentially cause allergies, such as tomatoes, eggs, or grapefruit. If those are allergens.
- The website as a whole looks like a standard affiliate marketing page, which is highly unprofessional.
- The diet plan makes unrealistic promises and doesn’t stress any form of exercise.
- Email is the only way to contact Mr. Zeta. This can be unreliable and is only a short-term means of communication.
- Based on what we saw we have to say this product seems overpriced at $27.
We believe that anyone advertising a weight loss product should take into account the basics of dieting; in order to lose weight you have to use more calories than you eat. It’s simply impossible to lose weight without exercising and if you do isn’t going to be long-term weight loss or healthy. Losing 18 pounds in less than a week can cause serious risks. We must advise against a product that makes such a hard-to-believe and dangerous claim.