What You Should Know
Amazing Body Now is an ebook diet written by Andrea Albright. It is designed to address all the aspects of weight loss, to help you make the weight loss permanent so you can stop doing the rollercoaster dieting thing and be happy with your results. Read this review to find out more about the book and whether or not you should give it a try.
List of Ingredients
Amazing Body Now starts by discussing the four pillars of weight loss, and then gives you a list of 8 different things you can do to ensure this is the last diet you will ever go on because you can lose the weight and keep it off. Most of the book talks about food and how to go about eating because your body goes into starvation mode when you reduce calories, and actually slows the metabolism down. You learn how to keep your body nourished without slowing the metabolism down and causing rebound weight gain when you stop following a diet. She encourages you to increase your water intake to help flush your body and to avoid anything processed. Pay attention to the difference between good and bad fats, and good and bad carbs. Never leave the house hungry. Do exercise you think is fun and makes you feel good because if it feels like a chore you won’t stick with it.
- Amazing Body Now takes the time to address all aspects of food and exercise, including the mental, emotional, and physical.
- The ebook form is convenient for quick delivery.
- Amazing Body Now does not provide a meal plan for people to follow.
- This ebook does not provide an exercise plan for people to follow.
- This book is a bit lengthy for people who want to get started with diet and exercise right away.
- Simply reading a book is not enough to see results. You must take what you learn and apply it to your lifestyle for the long term to see results.
Amazing Body Now is a potentially good read for people who want to learn more about what it takes to maintain a healthy diet and exercise program to lose weight. It is a good source of information for people who have trouble with mental and emotional eating. It however, does not outline a proper meal plan or exercise routine to use, which some people require to see real success. To see real weight loss, you must follow a balanced diet and workout on a regular basis using both strength training and cardiovascular exercises. Taking a dietary supplement with a clinically proven fat burner or appetite suppressant can help you increase the amount of weight you lose as compared to diet and exercise alone.