Ansi Extreme Shock RTD Review
What You Should Know
Between work and family, it can difficult to find the energy to make it through the day. Then there is exercise, which is important for weight management and overall health, but some people dismiss exercise due to feeling fatigued. One way around this is by boosting your energy levels with an energy supplement or beverage. These are sold all over the place nowadays, so you will not have any trouble finding a few in local stores and online. One product in particular is Ansi Extreme Shock RTD. This is available through dealers like Amazon and bodybuilding.com. 12 bottles will cost you around $27. Blue raspberry, grape, and fruit punch are the available flavors.
- Xtreme Shock™ Proprietary Blend
- Glycerol (Hydrate & Delivery Transporter)
- Endosine™ (Amino Acid Metabolite)
- Endurlac™ (Glucuronolactone)
- Octopalean™ (Thermogenic Metabolite)
- Caffeine Anhydrous
- Synergin™ (Citrus Naringin Extract)
- Triple Filtered Water
- Phosphoric Acid
- Natural And Artificial Flavors
- Citric Acid
- Potassium Sorbate
- Acesulfame Potassium
- Red #40
Ansi Extreme Shock RTD is supposed to support healthy energy levels, promote fat loss, encourage muscle strength, and boost stamina levels. You can consume this beverage before meals or in between meals, as a snack. It can also be used 15 minutes prior to exercising. This should help improve your workout sessions. Just be sure not to exceed three bottles of Ansi Extreme Shock RTD in a single day.
The active ingredients used in Ansi Extreme Shock RTD are Caffeine Anhydrous (a stimulant and diuretic), Endosine (amino acid), Octopalean (may help boost thermo genesis), Taurine (amino acid), L-Tyrosine (aids the muscles), Endurlac, and Glycerol (helps hydrate the body). Each bottle contains 20 calories, 10 milligrams of sodium, 75 milligrams of potassium, five grams of carbohydrates, and 40 milligrams of niacin.
- Some people will appreciate that this beverage is sugar-free.
- This drink may help boost muscle strength and endurance for workouts.
- Each bottle only contains 20 calories.
- Artificial colors are used in Ansi Extreme Shock RTD.
- The caffeine in this drink may cause rapid heartbeat, jitters, and anxiety.
- This beverage should not be consumed near bedtime, or it may cause insomnia.
- Some people may not like that sugar substitutes are used in this drink.
It appears that Ansi Extreme Shock RTD is specifically for people who workout on a regular basis. After all, this beverage contains a unique blend that helps improve strength and endurance levels. On the other hand, this beverage is supposed to promote fat loss as well. However, this will unlikely happen if you fail to workout regularly. Just remember to avoid drinks like this near bedtime, because the stimulants will interrupt your sleep habits.