Body After Baby Review
What You Should Know
Body After Baby: A Simple, Healthy Plan to Lose Your Baby Weight Fast is a book written by Jackie Keller, aimed at new moms who want to start losing their baby weight to get back to their healthier body as soon as possible after delivery. As Keller is a celebrity nutritionist and health coach who founded her own business, NutriFit, some women may find her advice and plan to be targeted toward the rich and famous, rather than the average new mother.
List of Ingredients
Body After Baby: A Simple, Healthy Plan to Lose Your Baby Weight Fast provides practical information about how you can find time to exercise, and how to work your new baby into your routine. You get a variety of exercises you can squeeze into your day in no more than 10 minutes and most often less. You’ll also get a detailed meal plan to make it easier to prepare your healthy meals, complete with a shopping list so you don’t have to spend valuable free time with those tasks, so you can take care of your baby, and ensure you are getting plenty of sleep for recuperation and recovery.
- Body After Baby: A Simple, Healthy Plan to Lose Your Baby Weight Fast can help new moms get back to pre-pregnancy shape, fast.
- Working out can increase your energy levels and losing the baby weight can increase your confidence.
- Body After Baby: A Simple, Healthy Plan to Lose Your Baby Weight Fast is only targeted at new mothers.
- There have been complaints that ingredients called for in the meal plan are too expensive and difficult to find.
- The book may not be as practical for new mothers who are not of “celebrity” status, due to the monetary investments it calls for.
- This is not designed for someone who just has weight to lose from another cause.
Body After Baby: A Simple, Healthy Plan to Lose Your Baby Weight Fastmay help new mothers shed the pregnancy weight, but it may not even satisfy all women who are looking to get back to pre-pregnancy shape. Many women report it almost impossible to follow the book’s meal plans due to financial commitment and rare ingredients. This book alienates men, as well as people who have weight to lose for any other reason besides pregnancy. If you are trying to lose weight, from pregnancy or otherwise, we recommend following a simple, healthy, balanced, reduced calorie (make sure you are eating enough if you are breast feeding) diet and regular exercise routine. Post partum workouts will be slightly different than workouts for people who did not just have a baby. A weight loss supplement can help, but should be used with caution if you are breast feeding.