BSN Thermonex Fat Loss & Energy Amplifier Review
What You Should Know
If you take a close look at most diet pills, they are typically intended for people that fit a certain profile. For instance, you pretty much always need to be at least 18 years of age. Furthermore, the diet pill or supplement may require that you are at least 15 pounds overweight. However, this varies from supplement to supplement. The product we will examine in this review is only for people between the ages of 18 and 50, and it is only suitable for those in good health. It is BSN Thermonex Fat Loss & Energy Amplifier, and you can buy it online for $45.99 (120 capsules), but some websites have it on sale for as low as $25.
- Caffeine Anhydrous 250mg
- Green Tea Extract (Catechins 243 mg/ EGCG 112 mg) 375mg
- Octopamine HCl 200mg
- Evodiamine 98% 40mg
- Yerba Mate (25% extract standardized for xanthines) 200mg
- Synephrine (10% extract from citrus aurantium and standardized for synephrine, tyramine, n-methyl-tyramine, and hordenine) 20mg
- Naringin 50mg
- L-Tyrosine 300mg
- Diiodotyrosine 100mcg
- Iodotyrosine 100mcg
BSN Thermonex Fat Loss & Energy Amplifier is a daily weight loss supplement that may help improve fat loss results, control appetite, and increase physical performance. A serving size of this formula is three capsules, and it should be taken two or three times each day. This product is best if taken before meals or a workout. It is important to avoid taking BSN Thermonex Fat Loss & Energy Amplifier within four hours of bedtime. Also, you should never exceed 12 capsules within a 24-hour time span.
Caffeine Anhydrous, Green Tea Extract, and Yerba Mate are all stimulants found in BSN Thermonex Fat Loss & Energy Amplifier. These all contain caffeine to boost metabolic rates and energy levels. Synephrine is added to this supplement to boost thermo genesis, and essentially works like Ephedra. Other key ingredients include Evodiamine, Octopamine, L-Tyrosine, and Naringin.
- A complete ingredient list is found on dealer websites.
- Customer reviews for BSN Thermonex Fat Loss & Energy Amplifier are posted online.
- You are encouraged to see a doctor before taking this supplement.
- Some side effects that may occur are headaches, dizziness, sleeplessness, heart palpitations, and tremors.
- This diet pill contains a very high level of caffeine.
The first thing we noticed about BSN Thermonex Fat Loss & Energy Amplifier is the very high level of caffeine. There are three caffeine sources in this dietary supplement, and combined they may lead to side effects, and keep you up at night. Moreover, the Synephrine in this diet pill may also cause some side effects, since it mimics Ephedra Extract, which is a banned diet pill ingredient.