What You Should Know
CraveLess was developed by Nature’s Secret and claims to be a craving suppressant. It also claims to aid in healthy digestion, assimilation and absorption, as well as decrease carbohydrate and sugar cravings. CraveLess is said to be able to be taken by any adult regardless of gender or fitness level. Users are instructed to take two to three tablets minutes before their two biggest meals with a full glass of water. There is no information available on the daily maximum dosage.
Magnesium (as magnesium aspartate), Potassium (as citrate and aspartate), Garcinia Cambogia Extract, Triphala, Cascara Sagrada, Glucosamine (n-acetyl glucosamine), Borage Oil, Phenylalanine (l-phenylalanine HCL), Tyrosine (l-tyrosine HCL), Chickweed, Dandelion Root, Echinacea Angustifolia Root, Astragalus Membranaceous Root, Uva Ursi Leaf, Parsley, Horsetail Leaf, Corn Silk and Atractylodes Macrocephala Root.
CraveLess contains the ingredients Triphala which is said to be a colon cleaner. The ingredients Cascara Sagrada is said to be useful in treating certain intestinal ailments and it may also be an effective laxative. The ingredient Chickweed is said to be beneficial in treating certain digestive ailments. The ingredient Glutamine is said to be beneficial in promoting healthy metabolic functions. The ingredient Uva Ursi is said to help treat urinary tract and abdominal conditions. The ingredient parsley is said to be an effective diuretic. The ingredient Horsetail is said to possess powerful healing qualities. The ingredient Corn Silk is said to be beneficial in treating certain kidney problems as well as certain bladder conditions.
- CraveLess is inexpensive when compared to similar products.
- This product contains many natural ingredients.
- CraveLess contains Uva Ursi and adverse side effects such as increased heart rate and insomnia may occur.
- Those taking MAOI’s, SSRI’s, antidepressants, NSAID, corticosteroids or certain other medications should not take this product.
- Those who have diabetes, hypoglycemia, high blood pressure, cardiovascular ailments or certain other medical conditions should not take CraveLess.
- Women who are pregnant or nursing should not use this product.
- CraveLess claims that users should use other Nature’s Secret products in order to reap the full benefits.
- There are no user testimonials posted about this product.
- The website provides little to no important information.
CraveLess doesn’t really stand out from the rest of the appetite controlling and weight loss supplements available today. CraveLess may not be an effective weight loss supplement because there doesn’t seem to be any proven fat burners or appetite suppressants in it so those seeking a weight loss supplements with the ability to suppress the appetite and burn fat may want to research other products that are intended for appetite suppression and fat burning. Those seeking weight loss should also develop a healthy diet and exercise program. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using CraveLess is right for them.