What You Should Know
If you are still struggling with weight loss, do not fret. There are millions of people in the same boat. The reality is weight loss is difficult, and keeping the weight off for the long haul is even more challenging. This is why a diet pill or supplement can come in handy. We are going to take a good look at Dexamine, which is a supplement only suitable for those 21 and older. It is taken daily (one or two capsules), along with 16-20 ounces of water.
- Erythropalum scandens (fruit) ethanolic extract Caffeine Hordenine Gelidium crinale (whole plant) ethanolic extract
- Gojilean (Lycium barbarum)(whole fruit) aqueous extract standardized for 40% polysaccharide content
- Black Tea (Camelia sinensis)(leaf) ethanolic extract standardized for 50% methylxanthine content
- Green Tea (Camelia sinensis)(leaf) aqueous extract standardized for 60% catechin content
- Advantra-Z (Citrus aurantium)(unripe fruit) ethanolic/aqueous extract standardized for 50% synephrine content
- Magnesium Stearate
- Rice Flour
Dexamine is a new weight loss formula that is claimed to heighten energy levels, suppress hunger, enhance feelings of well being, reduce fat deposits, and boost the metabolism. According to the manufacturer, this supplement is innovative and contains exclusive ingredients that have not been used before. Dexamine is a non-prescription weight loss pill, and sells for a retail price of $69.99 per bottle, but is available through websites like nutraplanet.com for $34.99.
The ingredients used in Dexamine are listed as Advantra-Z (this contains Synephrine to boost thermo genesis), Green Tea Extract (provides antioxidants and caffeine to enhance the metabolism), Black Tea (rich in antioxidants to promote overall health), Red Marine Algae (helps cleanse the digestive tract), Hordenine (helps the body release fat cells), Caffeine (this is a stimulant and diuretic that boosts energy levels), Erythropalum Scandens (increases your feeling of well being).
- This supplement may encourage a feeling of well being.
- Dexamine is supposed to help cleanse the digestive system.
- Plenty of antioxidants are found in this product, which is beneficial to your health.
- This supplement contains Synephrine, which mimics Ephedra.
- A lot of caffeine is used in Dexamine, which may lead to some side effects.
- A 100% satisfaction guarantee is not mentioned with this diet pill.
- No customer testimonials were found at the time of this review.
Clearly there is always a new diet pill hitting the market. As for Dexamine, even though this product is pitched as something unique, it still contains the same ingredients for weight loss as many other diet pills. It relies on Caffeine and Synephrine to encourage weight reduction. However, the combination of these two ingredients, at these levels, will likely cause side effects in some users. Be sure to read the long warning label on Dexamine before making a purchase.