What You Should Know
One common marketing strategy for diet product manufacturers these days is to state that the supplement is Ephedra-free or free of Ephedrine. This applies to the weight reduction capsule Diet Ripped, which is manufactured by Ultimate Nutrition. Basically, this product aims to suppress the user’s appetite while also increasing energy levels. As revealed on the official website, this supplement contains a natural blend of botanicals, fiber, and antioxidants. There is not a price posted for Diet Ripped at this time.
In a similar fashion to many other fat loss products, Diet Ripped is supposed to increase the user’s metabolism and assist the body with burning consumed calories. There are four primary active components infused into this supplement. These are Green Tea Leaf Extract, Grape Seed Extract (breaks down fat), Glucomannan (dietary fiber from Konjac root), and Alpha Lipoic Acid (provides antioxidant protection and converts food to energy). It is stated that Diet Ripped is not meant to replace a healthy diet plan and regular exercise, but should rather be taken in conjunction with both. When taking this weight loss product, users should consume at least 12 ounces of water each time. Diet Ripped is not supposed to have any known side effects, and should not make users nervous, jittery or anxious.
List of Ingredients
Gelatin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Stearate. Glucomannan, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Gymnema Leaf Extract, Grape Seed Extract, and Alpha Lipoic Acid.
Diet Ripped is a weight loss product that may assist dieters with anything from appetite suppression, to increased energy levels, to boosted metabolic rates, to burning offer higher amounts of calories each day. Diet Ripped is taken in doses of two capsules with 12 ounces of water. This product does contain caffeine, but is claimed to not make users jittery or nervous. Women who are nursing or pregnant should not take Diet Ripped, nor should anyone under the age of 18.
- All of the ingredients for Diet Ripped are conveniently listed out on the official website.
- There is a description for each active component found in this supplement, which makes the product easier to understand in regards to weight loss.
- Some of the key active ingredients found in Diet Ripped may not be suitable for all dieters.
- There are no success stories or before & after photos posted on the official website.
- The actual price of Diet Ripped supplements is not revealed on the website, and it appears that the product cannot be acquired through the site at all.
- Scientific research and/or studies supporting Diet Ripped as an effective weight reduction supplement are not offered.
Overall, this diet drug does not seem so unique in comparison to the countless others available. On the plus side, it is nice to see that all ingredients offered in Diet Ripped are revealed for any consumers and dieters to see. However, there isn’t a solid refund option provided for this product, nor are their any success stories to support claims about Diet Ripped. You may find it helpful to do some shopping around before choosing this dietary supplement.