Dymatize Nutrition Elite Fusion 7 Review
What You Should Know
A protein shake can be used in place of a meal, such as breakfast or lunch. This is one way to get a good amount of protein, but a lower amount of calories. Many people do this with weight loss in mind. One protein product that you will find online is Dymatize Nutrition Elite Fusion 7. This supplement comes in rich chocolate flavor, and sells for $69.99 per jug (53 servings). It is supposed to help fuel the body and assist with weight management.
- Whey Protein Concentrate
- Whey Protein Isolate
- Complete Milk Protein Calcium Caseinate
- Micellar Casein
- Milk Protein Isolate
- Egg Albumin
- BCAA Blend
- Glutamine Peptides
- Quic Creamer
- Soybean Oil
- Corn Syrup Solids
- Sodium Caseinate
- Mono- & Diglycerides
- Dipotassium Phosphate
- Sodium Silicon Aluminate
- Elite Fusion 7 Fiber Compound
- Arabic Gum
- Xanthan Gum
- Cellulose Gum
- Natural & Artificial Flavors
- Elite Fusion 7 Liposorb Blend
- Sunflower Oil
- MCT Oil (Medium Chain Triglycerides)
- CLA (Conjugate Linoleic Acid)
- Zytrix Digestive Enzyme Matrix
- Elite Fusion 7 Vitamin and Mineral Blend
- Vitamin A (Palmitate)
- Ascorbic Acid
- Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol)
- Vitamin E (d-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate)
- Pyridoxine HCl
- Folic Acid
- Pantothenic Acid
- Zinc Oxide
- Chromium Chloride
- Acesulfame Potassium
Dymatize Nutrition Elite Fusion 7 can be used as a meal replacement or consumed as a snack. It is also suitable as a post workout supplement. This shake helps suppress your appetite, boost your energy levels, and provide your body with protein for building lean muscle tissue. It is encouraged to drink one to four servings each day.
One rounded scoop of Dymatize Nutrition Elite Fusion 7 powder contains 190 calories, 25 milligrams of cholesterol, 11 grams of carbohydrates, 180 milligrams of sodium, five grams of dietary fiber, and 23 grams of protein. There are seven sources of protein used in this supplement. You can combine one scoop of this powder with 4-5 ounces of any liquid you prefer.
- This protein shake provides 23 grams of protein per serving.
- You receive five grams of dietary fiber from this supplement.
- Dymatize Nutrition Elite Fusion 7 will help suppress your appetite.
- Some people will have allergic reactions to this product.
- A diet pill is more convenient for weight reduction.
- This powder supplement does not contain fat-burning ingredients.
- Dymatize Nutrition Elite Fusion 7 is pretty expensive at $69.99 per jug.
First of all, the price of this protein powder is certainly higher than alternative products. Secondly, some people will have allergies to certain ingredients found in Dymatize Nutrition Elite Fusion 7. However, this powder does provide vitamins and minerals, 23 grams of protein, and a decent amount of fiber per serving. So, it might make a good meal replacement product or post-workout shake for some people.