Egg Whites International Review
What You Should Know
If you are trying to lose weight or build up lean muscle, egg whites should form a part of your diet. The average active person should consume 1 gram of protein per pound of lean body weight per day. Egg whites International makes it easy to do so. This is a company which specializes in shipping and delivering 100% pure liquid pasteurized egg whites. Egg whites are the most versatile form of protein- they are tasteless and odorless, so they can be used alone, or in combination with just about any meal. They provide up to 5 hours of anabolic muscle building support, making them a perfect supplement choice for bodybuilders.
Eggs Whites International is located in Anaheim, California. Their product is USDA and Kosher approved. The product is liquid, but not raw, making it less susceptible to salmonella. They come in convenient and easy to pump gallon or half gallon sizes. They cost $32 for 2- half gallons, $56 for 2 gallons and $112 for a 4 gallon case. The pump can be purchased separately for $9.95.
List of Ingredients
Egg Whites International’s products are 100% pure liquid egg whites. They can be used in any meal, or alone to create tasty and nutritious dishes. They are double filtered so the final product has the smooth consistency of milk. They are all natural, 100% Bio- available, pure of amino acids, fat and cholesterol free, and pasteurized. They are regularly inspected for salmonella and are USDA approved. Egg Whites do not have any preservatives added to them.
Each gallon of 100% Pure liquid Egg Whites are shipped in an airtight, freezer safe plastic container, and there are around 14 dozen egg whites per gallon. They stay good in your refrigerator for 90-120 days and can be frozen indefinitely.
- You can order online and it’s shipped to you immediately.
- The product has a long fridge life and can be frozen.
- They are two convenient sizes to select from, and both come with an easy to use pump.
- The product comes with a 100% refund guarantee.
- The website is very detailed. It has a FAQ section, and there are lots of testimonials, and medical advice is included.
- The product is shipped only within the United States.
- With shipping and handling charges, it does work out more expensive to buy this product, than to buy eggs or egg whites from your local grocery store.
If you are looking for something easier to use and with more natural ingredients than say what is found in protein and egg powders, then Egg Whites can make for a great choice. It’s a good way to include protein in your food, and can be used in conjunction with just about any meal or diet plan. It does work out more expensive than buying an egg and discarding the yolks, but it is also much more convenient.