Ergogenix ErgoPump Muscle & Energy Amplifier Review
What You Should Know
Before getting started with any diet plan or supplement formula, you should consider your overall goals. If your goal is to shed excess body fat, then you should embrace a healthy, low-calorie diet plan, and be sure to exercise at least three times each week. If you are trying to build more lean muscle mass, then you should increase the protein in your diet, and be sure to strength train a few times each week. Ergogenix ErgoPump Muscle & Energy Amplifier is a supplement that may be able to help you progress. This powder formula comes in fruit punch flavor, and sells for around $15 to $25 per container (15 servings).
- Caffeine 175mg
- ErgoPump Proprietary Blend
- Neural Potentiation Blend Proprietary Blend
- Caffeine Anhydrous
- N Methyltyramine HCl
- Vasodilatory Blend Proprietary Blend
- L Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate
- Creatine Nitrate
- Citrulline Malate
- Grape Seed Extract
- Fatigue Resistance Blend Proprietary Blend
- Creatine Citrate
- Natural & Artificial Flavors
- Citric Acid
- Silicon Dioxide
- Acesulfame K
- FD&C Red 40
Ergogenix ErgoPump Muscle & Energy Amplifier is added to a glass of water or water bottle (one scoop), and mixed well. It can be consumed 30 minutes before a workout. The purpose of this formula is to increase your endurance levels, improve your focus, and give you more intense muscle pumps. This way you can build larger, harder, and stronger muscles. As for weight loss, this supplement is not intended for appetite suppression or fat burning.
This supplement contains a few different proprietary blends. In other words, not all of the ingredients are specified. The ingredients we did find in Ergogenix ErgoPump Muscle & Energy Amplifier are Caffeine Anhydrous 175 milligrams (this is a stimulant and diuretic that will increase your energy levels and mental focus), Creatine (may help you build more lean muscle mass, and reduce muscle fatigue during workouts), Grape Seed Extract (contains antioxidants for overall health), and L Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate.
- Ergogenix ErgoPump Muscle & Energy Amplifier should give you more energy for workouts.
- This product may help you increase your muscle mass.
- This supplement powder is not for weight loss.
- You cannot get your money back if you do not like Ergogenix ErgoPump Muscle & Energy Amplifier.
- There is no complete ingredient list provided for this supplement.
If you are specifically after a supplement formula that helps you get a more intense workout and build more muscle mass, then Ergogenix ErgoPump Muscle & Energy Amplifier may be helpful. On the other hand, if you are striving to shed excess pounds, then this is not the best option for you. You should also keep in mind that the full list of ingredients found in this powder is not presented for review.