Gut Cut By Vigor Labs Review
What You Should Know
There are a lot of weight loss supplements to sort through these days. Therefore you may have to spend some time getting acquainted with the dietary supplement market. One product that you will find online is Gut Cut by Vigor Labs, which is available for $19.95. This supplement is suitable for women and men alike, and is claimed to assist with fat loss. However, this product is intended to be taken by people who workout.
- Calcium (As Dicalcium Phosphate)
- Selenium (As Selenium Amino Acid Chelate)
- Chromium (As Chromium Picolinate)
- Green Tea Ext. (Std. 50% Polyphenols, 35% Catechins, 15% EGCG, 8% Caffeine) (Camellia Sinensis) (Leaf)
- Hoodia Gordonii 20:1 (Herb)(Oriental)(Aerial)
- Ashwaganda (Withania Somnifera) (Root)
- Magnolia Extract (1.5% Honokiol) (Magnoliae Officinalis) (Bark)
- Olive Extract (Std. To 12% Oleuropein) (Olea Europea) (Leaf)
- Yerba Mate Extract (Standardized To 20% Caffeine) (Llex Paraguariensis) (Leaf)
- White Kidney Bean Extract (Phaseolus Vulgaris) (Seed) (From Phase 2®)
- Sesamin (Sesamum Indicum DC) (Seed)
- Vanadium Bis-Glycinate
- Vegetable Magnesium Stearate
- Silicon Dioxide
Gut Cut by Vigor Labs aims to burn off body fat, encourage a healthy appetite, promote thyroid health, boost the metabolism, increase energy levels, encourage healthy cortisol levels, and even promote sexual health. This capsule formula should be taken 30 minutes before a workout (two capsules). If you are not working out, take this supplement with breakfast. Put simply, Gut Cut by Vigor Labs is supposed to support a “low-carbohydrate” lifestyle. It is manufactured in a CGMP lab in the United States. It can be taken along with other Vigor Labs supplements.
The primary ingredient mentioned for Gut Cut by Vigor Labs is Caffeine. As you may know, Caffeine is a stimulant and diuretic that boosts energy levels, and may help increase the metabolism. Other key ingredients found in this product are Green Tea Extract (a form of caffeine that may boost metabolic rates), Chromium Picolinate (may help regulate blood sugar levels), Chitosan (this is derived from shell fish), Hoodia Gordonii (cactus plant extract that suppresses hunger), and Yerba Mate (this is another form of caffeine).
- Gut Cut by Vigor Labs is made in the USA, which some people will appreciate.
- All of the ingredients are listed online.
- Three types of caffeine are used in Gut Cut by Vigor Labs.
- This product might cause side effects like jitteriness, insomnia, and rapid heartbeat.
- There are more promising diet products available.
You must take into consideration the high levels of caffeine found in Gut Cut by Vigor Labs, which can certainly lead to side effects. Also, Chitosan can cause allergic reactions in individuals allergic to shellfish. There are more promising diet pills and weight loss products available that are safer to take on a regular basis than Gut Cut by Vigor Labs is.