Lipoburn For Women Review
What You Should Know
As you may know, some weight loss pills and diet products are only suitable for women, while others are only suitable for men. This is often due to certain ingredients used in the weight loss supplement. The product we will focus on in this review is Lipoburn for Women. It is marketed as a caffeine-free capsule formula that retails for $49.95. 50 servings come in a single bottle, and four capsules is a single serving. This product can be taken daily, but should not be taken if you have any health conditions (consult a licensed physician beforehand).
- Yerba Mate Powder
- Ginger Root Powder
- Citrus Aurantium Extract (30% Synephrine)
- Cayenne Pepper Power (40,000 HU)
- White Willow Extract 15% Salicin
- Hoodia Gordonii (South African 20:1)
- Naringin 99% (From Grapefruit)
- L-Carnitine L-Tartrate
- Theobromine 99%
- 5-Hydroxytrptophan (5-HTP) 99%
- Magnesium Stearate
- Green Tea Extract (50% Polyphenois)
Lipoburn for Women aims to assist with appetite suppression and fat burning. This formula is touted as cutting-edge, and offers key ingredients to address weight loss. As for diet and exercise, nothing is addressed. This product is manufactured by Muscleology, and is available through online distributors like bodybuilding.com. As for customer reviews on this diet product, there are mixed reviews posted for Lipoburn for Women.
Several ingredients are used in this supplement to encourage weight loss. One of which is Hoodia Gordonii, which is a cactus plant extract that suppresses hunger. Yerba Mate Powder is added to this formula as a stimulant and diuretic. Citrus Aurantium is used as well, and may help suppress food cravings, while boosting energy levels. Green Tea is incorporated to increase the metabolism, while Cayenne Pepper is used to boost thermo genesis. L-Carnitine is added to help covert fat to energy. Theobromine is also used, and may help increase energy levels.
- The key ingredients used in Lipoburn for Women are revealed online.
- This diet product comes in capsule form, which is convenient.
- Although this diet product is marketed as caffeine-free, it contains several stimulants.
- Some user reviews for Lipoburn for Women are negative.
- This product may lead to side effects like nervousness and jitteriness.
- No regular exercise is recommended with this supplement formula.
- This product is only suitable for women.
After reviewing the details on Lipoburn for Women, we do not recommend this formula for weight loss. First of all, this diet product is claimed to be caffeine-free, but actually contains several stimulants and diuretics that will draw water from the body, and possibly lead to jitteriness, sleeplessness, and nervousness. It is wise to check out some of the other diet products on the market today, and focus on ones that are supported by actual clinical data. Regular exercise and a healthy diet plan should also be encouraged.