What You Should Know
Raztone is a weight loss supplement that makes use of the new raspberry ketones craze. In animal studies, raspberry ketones, extracted from real red raspberries have been shown to melt fat without changing anything in their routines. Read this review to learn more about the product to help you decide if you should try it or if it is just another product trying to cash in on the hype.
List of Ingredients
Raztone contains the following ingredients:
- Raspberry Ketones
- African Mango
- Acai Berries
- Grapefruit Pectin
- Green Tea
Raztone contains only six key ingredients. Raspberry ketones are the main ingredient, as these have been shown to help reduce fat in animal studies. African Mango has been shown to not only help suppress the appetite but to also help speed the metabolism and increase fat loss. Acai berries were once regarded as the world’s best super fruit, but there are now other contenders. Though never really ever clinically linked to weight loss, the boost of antioxidants is known to help support overall health. Grapefruit pectin contains an ingredient known to help burn fat and boost the metabolism. Green tea is known to boost the metabolism and help increase fat burn, even at rest. The natural caffeine is also a stimulant, which can help increase energy levels and alertness. Resveratrol is a powerful extract from red grapes that has been shown in clinically studies to help slow the aging process. It is thought to not only burn fat but to boost the immune system and improve memory function.
- Raztone promotes using this product with diet and exercise.
- This formula contains clinically proven effective ingredients.
- Raztone does not tell us how much of each ingredient they use in the formula, so it may not be enough to produce effective results.
- There are no free trials of this supplement.
- At $37 a bottle, this could be pricey for some people.
- The official website for this product reads too much like a sales page and doesn’t really present trustworthy reviews from customers.
- Though it comes with a money back guarantee, we are not sure of the details of the program.
Raztone looks like it could be a good supplement to use with diet and exercise to boost your weight loss results, however, without a closer look at the actual ingredient amounts, we cannot tell you whether or not this product would be an effective one. Simply containing clinically proven ingredients is not enough to produce results. It must also include the right amount of these ingredients. We recommend you use a clinically proven safe and effective product instead of this one.