Rodial Stretch MX Review
What You Should Know
Pregnancy, weight gain, weight loss and other life events can cause stretch marks to appear on the skin. There are tons of creams and lotions on the market claiming to reduce the look of stretch marks, but they often take months to work with minimal effects. The human body will naturally reduce the redness of stretch marks, which typically fade into the skin within a few years. The actually mark will never go away, but the color blends until they are barely noticeable. Rodial is a skin and supplement company that claims to have the answer to speeding up this process. Rodial Stretch MX is a skin cream claiming to reduce the look of fine lines, wrinkles and stretch marks in just eight weeks. At $75 a bottle, it better make all of the stretch marks disappear.
List of Ingredients
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil
- Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil
- Triticum Vulgaris (Wheat) Germ Oil
- Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil
- Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil
- Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil
- Rosa Canina Fruit Oil
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
- Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate
- Parfum (Fragrance)
- Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil
- Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil
- Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Seed Oil
- Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Leaf Extract
- Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract
- Retinyl Palmitate
Rodial Stretch MX contains several healthy skin oils perfect for improving skin health and softness. Dry, cracking skin can appear older. Supposedly, the combination of ingredients not only moisturizes skin, but also reduces the look of fine lines, wrinkles and stretch marks. We found little information on the Rodial website about Rodial Stretch MX, but other websites selling the product claim it is clinically proven. If there is clinical proof this product works, it should be listed on the Rodial website or on the reseller’s website, but nothing is listed.
There are no testimonials, reviews or before and after photos listed on either website we found for Rodial Stretch MX. We seriously doubt the long-term effects of this cream on stretch marks. There are, however, creams sold over the counter proven to reduce stretch marks. It is best to talk with your dermatologist about the best method of fading stretch marks after weight loss.
- The ingredients for Rodial Stretch MX are listed online.
- Will likely moisturize skin.
- There is no free trial of the cream.
- Could cause negative reactions in people with sensitive skin.
- Rodial is known for marketing products that stretch the truth, like Rodial Tummy Tuck and Arm Sculpt.
- No testimonials or reviews are available on the Rodial website.
- The ingredients are no listed on Rodial’s main page.
Rodial Stretch MX is not likely as effective as the company would like the dieter to believe. While the ingredients will likely moisturize the skin, they will not help stretch marks fade any more quickly. Over time, stretch marks will fade naturally.