What You Should Know
The Sainsburys Diets are a collection of diets and support found online. A membership will give you a personalized meal plan, a food diary, and access to recipes and support systems. In the wave of Internet technology, the Sainsburys programs offer a way to track what you eat, get support, and create personalized plans 24 hours a day. For those who want a way to lose weight with a good support system but don’t like the idea of being in the same facility as others, this could provide a great alternative.
List of Ingredients
The Sainsburys Diets are a collection of diets. Instead of having a single diet plan to follow, the program will customize a plan that works for you. You’ll enter the amount of weight you want to lose, your current weight, your height, and any dietary restrictions you may have and the program will come up with a good method for you to follow. You’ll find realistic food targets, recipes, shopping list generators, and more. Access to the plan does cost money. You can purchase a full year membership for around $120. Lower plans are also available for those who want to just test the program out. You can also choose to use just a few features for a lower price plan.
- Being able to customize your diet plan is great. This way if you need a healthy heart plan, a vegetarian plan, or a plan that is gentle on your stomach, you can create it.
- An online support community will allow you to chat with others on the same journey as you. This can be great for motivation.
- Being online gives you complete anonymity. This can lead to a lack of accountability.
- If you are away from the computer for any length of time catching up on your tracking can be difficult.
- A lot of the recipes are user created. This isn’t necessarily bad, but it does mean you may have less than accurate counts regarding calories and fat.
- The Sainsburys Diets programs are designed primarily for those in the U.K. You can use it worldwide, but it may be confusing for those in other countries.
- It can be difficult to find active groups through the program. Since anyone can start a group there is no way to tell if they remain active unless you spend time joining and looking through it.
The Sainsbury Diets programs can work for those who are willing to put in the effort to make them work. For people who need motivation personally this may not be the best idea. If you combine the Sainsburys site with other methods, such as fat burners or metabolism boosting products you can end up losing substantially more weight without sacrificing anything.