Super Quad Protein Review
What You Should Know
Super Quad Protein is an extended release dietary supplement designed to add fuel to the muscles and promote lean muscle production. The supplement provides more than 20g of protein per serving. The calorie count is less than 150 per serving. This makes Super Quad Protein an ideal solution for low-calorie dieters.
List of Ingredients
High Nitrogen Protein Blend:
- Ultra-Filtered Whey Protein Concentrate
- Microfiltered Whey Isolates
- Micellar Casein
- 100% Pure Extracted Egg Albumin
- DutchProcess Cocoa
- BCAA Blend
- Glucose Polymers
- Tricalcium Phosphate
- Acesulfame K
- Natural and Artificial Flavors
Super Quad Protein is a dietary supplement designed to help foster lean muscle production. Adding protein to a weight management plan also help keep dieters full for an extended period. This is true in the case of Super Quad Protein. The supplement includes branch-chain amino acids creating an extended release of the various forms of protein.
The supplement is not available to purchase on the official website, but is available through several third party ecommerce sites. The supplement retails for approximately $37.95 for a four-pound tub. This is relatively affordable when compared to similar supplements.
We have to note there are no clinical trials associated with Super Quad Protein. This is concerning. Although we understand the benefits of protein in the diet, the average dieter may not. Could a dieter simply change eating habits and consume the same amount of protein? This is a claim scientific research debunks.
- The supplement is low calorie.
- There are few carbohydrates in Super Quad Protein.
- The supplement is ideal for low-calorie and low-card diets.
- There are proven benefits of including protein in your diet.
- The supplement is affordable.
- The supplement may not promote weight loss.
- Super Quad Protein is not available on the official website.
- Customer testimonials claim the supplement is difficult to mix.
- There are no clinical trials or scientific research associated with the supplement.
We like Super Quad Protein. We know the benefits of including protein in a balanced diet as well as including the supplement in a weight management plan. A key finding was the extended release formula. This allows dieters to benefit from the protein for a longer period. We like the amount of protein per serving. Super Quad Protein offers 24g of protein, while providing less than 150 calories per serving. If you are partaking in a low-calorie or low-carb diet, you can use the supplement without fearing weight gain. The main concern, as with any dietary supplement is the exclusion of clinical trials associated with the claims. Although we know the benefits of protein, having scientific research supporting the claims is a definite plus.