The Eat Clean Diet Recharged Review
What You Should Know
The Eat-Clean Diet Recharged is a follow up to the original Eat-Clean Diet. The first diet book was created to help people lose weight. The Eat-Clean Diet Recharged book is designed to help continue on that healthy lifestyle and maintain the weight loss you have already achieved. There are several other books in the Eat-Clean line, including cookbooks for families, workout routines, and more.
List of Ingredients
The Eat-Clean Diet Recharged book offers unique recipes and plans to help you maintain the weight loss from the previous book. It also helps you drop a few pounds here and there when you feel you need it. You’ll also find sections that are specific to those that have already lost a lot of weight, such as how to get rid of cellulite, how to tighten your skin, and even a special section for women dealing with menopause. You’ll learn how to tone and reshape your body, allowing you to feel great about the weight loss. The book features 50 recipes not found in the other series, menu plans for any lifestyle, and tracking to help you get on a workout routine regularly. Unlike other diet books, this one is specific for those who have already reached their goals. While most diet books lead you to the goal, they fail to provide great aftercare. The Eat-Clean Diet Recharged offers just this, making it a must have for anyone who has already achieved the goal desired but wants to stay on track.
- Having new recipes that allow you to add a little more fat and calories is a great thing for anyone who has already lost weight.
- The sections that offer information on eating disorders and menopause are informative and interesting. This can help you avoid a lot of the pitfalls that past dieters have run in to.
- The Eat-Clean Diet Recharged isn’t designed for those who are just starting their weight loss journey. If you want to start losing weight you want to pick up a different book to start with.
- The Eat-Clean Diet series offers a handful of recipes in each book. This means to get a full box of recipes you’ll need to purchase several books.
- If you are too young to worry about dealing with menopause a lot of this book won’t help you much. It’s designed for women in and beyond their 40s. Younger women and men may want to look at some of the other options available.
The Eat-Clean Diet Recharged is a good book to have if you’ve already lost weight. The focus is on maintenance and not actual weight loss. If you’re looking to lose weight initially, or have hit a plateau in your current goals you’d be better off following the advice in the first book along with a metabolism boosting or fat burning supplement.