What You Should Know
Thyro-Drive is a weight loss supplement produced by the 1st Phorm company. It is among their line of supplements for both men and women. It works to promote fat loss by acting on the thyroid gland to make it more efficient and effective. Read this review to learn more about the supplement and how it works so you can decide whether or not it will be the one to help you reach your weight loss goals.
List of Ingredients
Thyro-Drive contains the following ingredients:
- Chromium (as amino acid chelate)
- Thyro-Lipo Catalyst: [Guggul Lipids Extract- 10% Guggulsterones, Tyrosine, Kelp, Bladderwrack, Threonine, Razberi-K, Cayenne Pepper 40,000 BTU, Coleous Forskohli (20% Forskolin), Evodiamine, Yohimbine HCL, and 3,5 Diiodo-L-tyrosine dihydrate]
- Other Ingredients: Gelatin and Magnesium Stearate
Thyro-Drive features a lot of ingredients hidden in a proprietary blend. Though we see how much of the total blend is available in the formula, we do not see how much of each ingredient is present. Chromium is used to help lower blood sugar levels, to combat cravings. Guggulsterones are known to help normalize the thyroid to help you burn more fat and improve your cholesterol levels. Tyrosine is an amino acid thought to help with a variety of bodily functions. Kelp acts as an appetite suppressant. Bladderwrack acts as a diuretic to pull excess water from the body. Cayenne pepper is used to help increase fat burning power by elevating your core body temperature. Coleous Forskohli is another type of kelp that works to suppress the appetite. Yohimbine HCL is a stimulant thought to increase fat burning power.
- Thyro-Drive contains some clinically proven ingredients.
- Thyro-Drive, for best results, claims that it needs to be stacked with other products.
- At $54.99 per bottle, this is an expensive supplement.
- Though it claims to be safe for those with thyroid conditions to take, it should first be discussed with your doctor, for safety reasons.
- There are no free trials of this supplement.
- This promotes weight loss by acting on your thyroid, not providing appetite suppressants or fat burners.
Thyro-Drive seems like it could be an excellent weight loss choice, but without really knowing exactly how much of each ingredient is in the formula there is no way to really tell how effective it would be. Given that you have to ingest a practically impossible amount of cayenne pepper every day to get the fat burning effect, we are willing to bet it would not be as effective as it claims. For those who are trying to lose weight, we recommend a clinically proven safe and effective appetite suppressant and/or fat burner to be used in conjunction with a balanced diet and regular exercise program.