What You Should Know
TrueCONTROL is a supplement designed to help with blood sugar control, produced by the TrueStar Health company out of Ontario, Canada. The supplement could help with weight loss indirectly, but as it is not meant for that purpose, we advise you to read the rest of this review before deciding whether or not to use it as part of your regimen to meet your weight loss goals.
List of Ingredients
TrueCONTROL contains the following ingredients: Thiamine Pyrophosphate,
Biotin Chromium (as chromiumpolynicotinate**) Alpha-Lipoic Acid, N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine, Gymnema sylvestre leaf, dried extract, min. 25% gymnemic acids.
TrueCONTROL features several ingredients that work together in concert to help manage blood sugar levels. Chromium is a trace mineral our bodies have to have because we cannot make it. It helps manage blood sugar levels by increasing the efficiency of the insulin our bodies produce. Gymnema Sylvestre is an herb thought to help diabetics by helping to increase insulin levels made by cells of the pancreas, unless the cells of the pancreas are too damaged. Alpha-lipoic acids enhance glucose uptake in the blood, helping to improve Type 2 diabetes for those who are not insulin dependent. It also helps prevent sugars from attaching to proteins, which is something responsible for causing many of the complications associated with the condition. The other ingredients in the formula are there to support and improve the effectiveness of the main ingredients.
- TrueCONTROL contains ingredients known to help manage glucose levels in the blood.
- This product is a vegetarian capsule and contains no milk, yeast, wheat, soy, corn, dyes, preservatives, flavorings, starch, sugar, or sodium.
- TrueCONTROL is not for weight loss, as it does not contain any fat burners or appetite suppressants.
- This supplement does not have any customer reviews or testimonials to back it up.
- There are no free trials of this supplement.
- There does not appear to be a money back guarantee for this supplement.
- This supplement could be pricey for some, at $50 for a one month supply.
TrueCONTROL may be a viable option for people who are diabetic, or at risk of becoming diabetic, and want to manage their blood sugar levels naturally. Because keeping your blood sugar levels normal and steady throughout the day is a key way to avoid cravings and over eating, blood sugar control is an important part of weight loss and weight management, but it will not produce the same results as a weight loss supplement that contains a clinically proven fat burner or appetite suppressant. For best results, you should take a clinically proven supplement while also following a balanced diet and regular workout routine. The supplement can help you lose more weight than with diet and exercise alone.