What You Should Know
Ballet Body: Lower Body Extreme Elongation is a DVD in the Ballet Body Series starring fitness instructor Leah Sarago. If you are looking for a home workout DVD to include in your library that makes use of ballet and focuses on your lower body, read this review to find out more about this DVD and how to make it work for you.
List of Ingredients
Ballet Body: Lower Body Extreme Elongation is a ballet based workout DVD, that uses a combination of barre exercises with yoga and Pilates. It has a 54 minute running time, and the majority of the workout is done while standing, rather than using floor toning moves. If you do not have a ballet barre in your home, you can emulate the moves by using a chair. The first 34 minutes are standing toning workouts. The next seven minutes are toning. The last 13 minutes are a stretching and cool down period. The focus of the workout is solely on your lower body, so you will get a workout on your hips, legs and thighs and buttocks. If you want a full body workout you will need to use this DVD with another one.
- Ballet Body: Lower Body Extreme Elongation uses the principles of ballet dancing to help you sculpt your body.
- This DVD is available for under $20 online.
- Ballet Body: Lower Body Extreme Elongation is not for beginners.
- This program is not designed for those who need a full body workout.
- Depending on the merchant, this may or may not come with a money back guarantee.
- This does not offer any dietary advice to help you in your weight loss ventures.
- This may not be ideal for someone who needs a low impact workout.
Ballet Body: Lower Body Extreme Elongation would be a good choice for someone who enjoys ballet, and wants a little bit of Pilates and yoga sprinkled in, too. It is not for the beginner though, so if you are just getting started with exercise, then you may want to consider using something else and working your way up to this. In either case, exercise is only half the weight loss battle. You must also be willing to follow a nutritionally balanced diet, and overall consuming fewer calories than you burn in order for weight loss to occur. You can find additional weight loss support in a fat burner or appetite suppressant, but you have to be willing to diet and exercise because no pill is going to be able to do all the work for you. The right supplement can help you lose weight much faster than diet and exercise alone.