What You Should Know
The Center For Medical Weight Loss offers four types of plans geared toward losing weight including the Low Calorie Program, Modified Program, Bariatric Surgery, and the Prescription Drug program. With this particular company, you must locate a center near you in order to participate. A convenient “location finder” is posted on the website, which requires the user’s zip code.
As it specifies on the official website, the effectiveness for the Center For Medical Weight Loss is based on “358 different participating individuals over a six year time span.” This weight loss program involves four basic steps, which are; (number one) schedule your consultation, (number two) meet the doctor and staff, (number three) find the plan that’s right for you, and (number four) start your personalized program. There are some before and after photos posted on the official website under the “success stories” link. Furthermore, the website reveals, “100 percent of the people who’ve tried this weight loss plan have kept the weight they lost off even after a year had passed.”
The Center For Medical Weight Loss is a company that offers numerous centers/facilities across the country. These are suitable for both women and men that desire assistance with fat loss and/or weight reduction. There is a chart posted on the official website that compares the Center For Medical Weight Loss to other dieting systems like Jenny Craig, My Alli, and Weight Watchers. There doesn’t appear to be actual clinical information concerning this program on the website, nor is there a mention of a satisfaction guarantee.
- The Center For Medical Weight Loss aims to assist both men and women with weight reduction.
- At this point there has been a reported 100% success rate with users maintaining their weight loss for a year after losing.
- The actual cost of a program with the Center For Medical Weight Loss is not revealed and it varies from person to person.
- There is no real clinical evidence supporting the overall effectiveness of this fat loss system.
- If a Center For Medical Weight Loss branch or facility is not located near you, then it’s unlikely that you can utilize this program.
This is a program that requires somewhat of a lifestyle change. While many diet plans involve a change in eating habits or a supplement taken daily, this program involves visiting a facility on a regular basis. However, if a branch is not found in your area, you cannot utilize the Center For Medical Weight Loss. Finally, there is no price revealed for this program, which may raise a few eyebrows.