What You Should Know
There are some weight loss products in today’s market that claim to assist with long term weight reduction, and others like Diethylpropion that are claimed to help with short term weight loss. This particular diet drug can only be attained with a doctor’s prescription. Diethylpropion is intended to be taken in conjunction with a healthy eating plan and regular exercise. Just like so many other diet products currently sold online and in nutrition stores, this diet drug aims to suppress the user’s appetite. As revealed on websites like drugs.com, Diethylpropion works by affecting the user’s brain and causing a reduction in hunger cravings.
Like most prescription diet pills, Diethylpropion is directed to be used as directed by your physician. Generally it’s taken an hour prior to each major meal. This weight reduction supplement should not be taken after 4pm. Naturally Diethylpropion is not suitable for women who’re pregnant or nursing a child. Furthermore, if you are currently taking other prescription medications, you need to speak with your doctor before taking this diet drug. Unfortunately some medications could potentially react in a bad way with Diethylpropion (such as Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors, MAO Inhibitors, Furazolidone and Guanethidine). There doesn’t appear to be any customer testimonials posted for this diet product. This diet pill is not for individuals under the age of 18.
The prescription diet drug Diethylpropion is geared toward obese individuals that desire assistance with weight reduction. This product essentially helps by curbing the user’s appetite and leading to fewer calories consumed. In addition to adopting a healthier lifestyle, this weight loss product may lead to fat loss in some individuals. However, there are certain side effects that may apply to Diethylpropion, which are drowsiness, anxiety, dry mouth, diarrhea, headache, constipation, dizziness, jitteriness, change in sex drive, hair loss and even nausea.
- Unlike many over-the-counter diet drugs, Diethylpropion is better regulated by medical professionals.
- This weight loss product comes in a convenient pill form.
- This diet supplement may assist some users with appetite suppression.
- There is no official price listed for this weight loss drug.
- Some side effects such as drowsiness, anxiety, dry mouth, diarrhea, headache, constipation, dizziness, jitteriness, change in sex drive, hair loss and even nausea can occur with Diethylpropion.
- Women who are pregnant or nursing cannot take this diet pill for weight loss.
- Diethylpropion requires a doctor’s prescription, which some dieters may not prefer.
- There are no positive reviews posted online for this prescription drug, nor does there appear to be clinical research to support it.
Weight loss products like Diethylpropion can only be acquired through a licensed physician. This is one of the key factors to remember about this weight loss pill. Especially if you are searching for a dietary supplement that can be attained with ease online or in a drugstore. While some men and women may find Diethylpropion right for them, it’s important to check into all of the potential side effects that could occur while taking this diet product. Furthermore, you cannot take this drug if you’re on certain other medications, or are pregnant/nursing.