Hip Hop Abs Review
What You Should Know
Hip Hop Abs is an exercise program that involves dancing. This fitness routine was created by Shaun T, a dance professional from New Jersey who claims to have struggled with weight in the past. Before developing his innovative program, Shaun says he was up to 50 lbs overweight. Shaun T has a BS in Sports Science and a minor in Dance/Theater. Hip Hop Abs claims to assist individuals with achieving “flat, sexy abs.” Supposedly this tight stomach is attained without ever doing standard “abdominal exercises” like sit-ups or crunches. The Hip Hop Abs DVD set sells via the official website for three installments of $19.95.
The Hip Hop Abs DVD series varies from many other fitness/weight loss programs simply because it does not involve taking any diet supplements or medications. It’s quoted to be the “number 1 fitness program on TV.” This fitness regimen comes in the form of four separate DVDs or routines. These are “Secrets to Flat Abs”, which is 13 minutes long, “Fat Burning Cardio”, which is 30 minutes long, “Ab Sculpt”, which is 25 minutes long and “Total Body Burn”, which is 45 minutes long. Essentially the Hip Hop Abs program is intended to help you burn fat, in addition to giving you great abs without having to resort to typical abdominal exercises. This fitness plan is focused around “fun” dancing. Furthermore, the Hip Hop Abs program offers a few online tools such as around-the-clock online support, a nutritional guide and a work out calendar.
Hip Hop Abs is a fitness program that’s marketed on DVD. This workout routine involves dancing as a way to burn fat and sculpt abdominal muscles. The Hip Hop Abs program involves four different DVDs, which are “Secrets to Flat Abs, (13 minutes long),” “Fat Burning Cardio, (30 minutes long),” “Ab Sculpt, (25 minutes long)” and “Total Body Burn, (45 minutes long).” Hip Hop Abs sells for $59.85 plus $12.95 for shipping and handling fees. This fitness/weight loss routine is geared toward men, women and children alike.
- The Hip Hop Abs program is sold conveniently through the official website.
- The Hip Hop Abs fitness program does not involve taking daily supplements.
- Hip Hop Abs comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- The Hip Hop Abs program lacks any appetite suppressing or fat burning supplements.
- Those who do not care for hip hop dancing may not find the Hip Hop Abs program appealing.
- The official website may appear a bit gimmicky to some individuals.
- Those who desire a simpler or more convenient way to lose weight may not care for a program such as Hip Hop Abs since it involves regular exercise.
- There’s really no significant clinical evidence that Hip Hop Abs is more or less beneficial than other exercise programs in regards to losing weight.
While the Hip Hop Abs fitness program certainly offers a new take on burning calories and potentially dropping pounds, it’s tough to tell if this particular weight loss system will appeal to many individuals. With so many fitness regimens and diet supplements currently gracing the market, it’s wise to investigate all weight loss options prior to selecting one such as Hip Hop Abs. However, if you know that you have the discipline to follow an exercise regimen and you like hip hop music, then hip hop abs could be a fun choice!