What You Should Know
There is more to weight loss than just dieting. People often try new fad diets for a few weeks or months and end up back where they started; with no weight loss. Often these diet plans cause some weight loss, and then some weight gain. To avoid this flip-flopping, you need to take weight loss seriously. One product that aims to help you with weight reduction is HOODIADRENE. This supplement is made by Newton Everett, and it is available online for $53.95 (150 capsules).
- Hoodia Gordonii Extract 400mg
- Grape Seed Extract 95%
- Ginger Root
- Yerba Mate (20% Caffeine)
- Acetyl L-Tyrosine
- Cocoa Extract
- Advantra Z (Synephrine)
- Green Tea Extract
- Magnesium 10mg
- Vitamin B6 10mg
- Pantothenic Acid 12mg
- Vitamin C 100mg
HOODIADRENE is supposed to help you burn off fat, suppress appetite, and increase energy levels. This supplement also endeavors to improve muscle tone and target all aspects of weight reduction. It can be used by women and men alike. Unlike some Hoodia supplements, HOODIADRENE contains a unique Z-Plex Blend of ingredients. In order to use this formula, you take two capsules, three times a day, 30 minutes before each meal. After 10 days, if you are seeing real results, you can begin taking one capsule per dose.
Several ingredients are found in HOODIADRENE capsules. One of which is Hoodia Gordonii Extract (this is a South African cactus plant that contains P57 to help curb appetite). Other ingredients used in this diet pill are Ginger Root (may aid the digestive tract), Quercetin (provides antioxidants), Cocoa Extract (a stimulant that increases energy), Yerba Mate (contains caffeine to help improve focus and endurance), Grape Seed Extract (contains antioxidants), Green Tea Extract (helps boost the metabolism), and Advantra Z (this is Citrus Aurantium, and it contains Synephrine to help increase thermo genesis).
- This weight loss formula contains Vitamin C.
- Green Tea is used in HOODIADRENE capsules.
- This diet pill provides antioxidants.
- There is no 100% money-back guarantee posted with HOODIADRENE.
- The high level of caffeine in this supplement may lead to jitteriness, anxiety, headache, heart palpitations, and nervousness.
- The cost of this product is high at $53.95.
- The Synephrine in this product may lead to side effects like Ephedra does.
- No customer testimonials were found to support this diet pill.
When all is said and done, HOODIADRENE may cause you more trouble than it is worth. First of all, this diet pill is expensive, and it is not backed by a satisfaction guarantee. Secondly, it contains a lot of caffeine, which is a stimulant and diuretic that can lead to side effects. Also, this product contains Synephrine, which mimics Ephedra, and may cause similar side effects.