Kathy Smith’s Ageless- Total Body Turnaround Review
What You Should Know
Kathy Smith’s Ageless: Total Body Turnaround is the newest installment in the well known fitness instructor Kathy Smith’s DVD series. It is a lower impact workout with basic choreography, designed to help you workout your entire body. It is targeted toward beginners who are just getting started with health and fitness. If you are looking to add to your home workout library, read this review to see what we think about the product.
List of Ingredients
Kathy Smith’s Ageless: Total Body Turnaround has a total running time of 64 minutes. It is broken down into three different segments: 24 minutes of aerobics and toning, followed by 20 minutes of more aerobics and toning, and finished with 20 minutes of stretching and cool down. The overall focus of the DVD is to mix fat burning moves with body shaping moves, so you can both lose fat and build muscles. There is also a stretch and balance segment to help you improve your overall posture, which will help strengthen your body and work to prevent aches and pains. To follow this DVD exactly as instructed, you will need a set of dumbbells, ranging in weight from two to five pounds.
- Kathy Smith’s Ageless: Total Body Turnaround is a low impact workout suited for beginners.
- This DVD is available for under $20 online.
- Kathy Smith’s Ageless: Total Body Turnaround requires the purchase of additional equipment.
- Doing the same workout over and over can get boring, which makes it harder to stick with to see weight loss results.
- Since this is a workout DVD, there is no advice about diet or nutrition.
- This DVD is met with mixed reviews. Some people love it, while others expected more from the workout.
- There are no free trials of this product.
Kathy Smith’s Ageless: Total Body Turnaround seems like it could be a good starting point for most beginners, particularly those who do not want complex moves or a high impact workout. It however, for the best chance at weight loss success, should be alternated with other DVDs to keep from getting bored. It is also important to take time to consider your overall diet, and what improvements you can make there to give yourself more energy naturally and create the necessary caloric deficit for weight loss. You should not starve yourself, but instead should eat more of the foods that are good for you, eat only when you are hungry and only until you are satisfied. This will help you see more weight loss than if you were just exercising. If you need additional help, look into a clinically proven safe and effective appetite suppressant or fat burner to work in concert with your diet and exercise to help you lose more weight.