Kellogg’s Special K Protein Meal Bar Review
What You Should Know
One factor that you should not overlook when it comes to weight management is calorie intake. Too many calories lead to weight gain and excess body fat. Therefore it makes sense to decrease your daily caloric intake. One way to do this is by replacing unhealthy snacks with low-calorie snack foods. Kellogg’s Special K Protein Meal Bars are one option to consider. This bar can be consumed in place of a meal or a snack, and it comes in flavors like chocolate peanut butter, strawberry, double chocolate, chocolate caramel, honey almond, chocolatey chip, caramel peanut, and cranberry walnut.
- Partially Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil
- Cocoa (Processed with Alkali)
- Nonfat Milk
- Sorbitan Monostearate
- Artificial Flavor
- Polysorbate 60
- Soy Protein Isolate
- Peanut Butter
- Hydrogenated Rapeseed and Cottonseed Oil
- Corn Syrup
- Rice Starch
- Rice Cereal
- Wheat Gluten
- Defatted Wheat Germ
- Malt Flavoring
- Calcium Caseinate
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)
- Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopherol Acetate)
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)
- Vitamin B12
- Calcium Carbonate
- Soybean and Palm Oil with TBHQ for Freshness
- Mono and Diglycerides
- Xanthan Gum
- Polysorbate 80
- Zinc Oxide
- Reduced Iron
- Almond Flour
- Partially Defatted Peanut Flour
- Wheat Starch
- Vitamin D
The Kellogg’s Special K Protein Meal Bar provides protein to suppress your appetite. This is a nutritious supplement food that may help you with your weight loss goals. It is suitable for women and men alike, but is marketed mostly at women. This bar is one of dozens of meal replacement bars on the market today.
Each Kellogg’s Special K Protein Meal Bar offers 180 calories, 15 grams of sugar, five grams of dietary fiber, and 10 grams of protein. This bar does not contain any trans fat. Moreover, each bar offers plenty of vitamins and minerals to nourish the body. You will find some customer reviews for this product on distributor websites like Walgreens.com.
- This bar is easy to come by in common supermarkets and stores.
- The Kellogg’s Special K Protein Meal Bar offers 10 grams of protein per serving.
- This bar contains some ingredients that may cause allergic reactions in some people.
- There are dozens of other protein bars available.
- This product contains 15 grams of sugar, which will deter some dieters.
One thing is for certain, a lot of companies are manufacturing protein bars and meal replacement foods at this point. Clearly these products are in high demand. The Kellogg’s Special K Protein Meal Bar may be able to assist you with weight loss, since it is low in calories. It is nice to see that so many flavors are offered, and dieters will appreciate that these bars are so easy to find.