What You Should Know
Paraslim is a weight loss product designed to help increase the weight you would lose with just diet and exercise alone. There is little actual information available on the product from its website, though we can see celebrities are endorsing the product. We will take a closer look at this product to see what it has to offer dieters.
List of Ingredients
Resveratrol, EGCG from Green Tea Extract, Cayenne Fruit Powder, Vitamin B6, Apple Cider Vinegar, and Ginger Root Powder.
Paraslim is a weight loss product that claims to be able to address fat burning, effective digestion, appetite suppression, and healthy glucose metabolism. We don’t have much information on the actual ingredients, and almost did not find them listed on the website. Celebrity endorsements are located throughout the site, so we are under the impression they are trying to generate sales with pretty and famous faces rather than providing real, useful, information. When trying to get more information about the ingredients, we see they all claim to help people who are overweight, but don’t really show how. There seems to be a separate program available for men, but we don’t know if it the supplement is different or not. There is an online support system to track weight loss and get recipes to help you on your journey.
- The ingredients are commonly used in other weight loss supplements.
- The website was hard to navigate and find the real information. We had to act as though we were going to order the product to get the information on the ingredients.
- The official website has very little information to offer potential customers.
- The company uses celebrity endorsements.
- The free trial requires enrollment in an automatic shipment program.
- Nothing compels us to choose this product over the millions of others out there.
The Paraslim product website is trying way too hard to promote sales and the product. It doesn’t offer any real, valuable information about the product and relies heavily on celebrity endorsements to get the point across. It clearly states it should be used in conjunction with a balanced diet and exercise plan for best results, and that results are not typical, where people should expect no more than two pounds of weight loss a week. Diet and exercise alone could produce those results, so we recommend finding another weight loss product you know contains proven fat burners and appetite suppressants to ramp up your weight loss efforts.