Pro Clinical Hydroxycut Instant Drink Mix Review
What You Should Know
You are probably familiar with the brand Hydroxycut. After all, there have been plenty of these products released into the mainstream market over the years. You can find Hydroxycut formulas in local drugstores and supermarkets. The specific product we will talk about in this piece is Pro Clinical Hydroxycut Instant Drink Mix. It goes for around $24.99 or less, and this includes 21 packets. This formula comes in flavors like wild berry, and it is combined with a bottle of water, and consumed three times daily.
- Vitamin C (As Ascorbic Acid)
- Blueberry Powder (As Vaccinium Corymbosum)(Fruit)
- Lady’s Mantle Extract (As Alchemilla Vulgaris)(Leaf)
- Wild Olive Extract (As Olea Europaea)(Leaf)
- Komijn Extract(As Cuminum Cyminum)(Seed)
- Wild Mint Extract (As Mentha Longifolia)(Leaf)
- Caffeine Anhydrous
- Acerola Concentrate (As Malpighia Glabra)(Fruit)
- Goji Extract (As Lycium Barbarum)(Fruit)
- Pomegranate (As Punica Granatum)(Fruit And Seed)
- Bilberry Extract (As Vaccinium Myrtillus)(Fruit)
- Natural And Artificial Flavors
- Citric Acid
- Acesulfame Potassium
- Tricalcium Phosphate
- FD&C Red No. 40
- Malic Acid
Pro Clinical Hydroxycut Instant Drink Mix is consumed 30 minutes before each major meal. This weight loss formula may help boost your energy levels, while reducing your body mass index and helping you shed up to seven times more weight than diet and exercise alone. One packet only contains 10 calories and no sugar. This product is supposed to be used for 8-12 weeks straight, and regular exercise, as well as a low-calorie diet should be combined with Pro Clinical Hydroxycut Instant Drink Mix.
The core ingredient mentioned for this drink mix is Caffeine Anhydrous, which is a stimulant and diuretic. It may help increase metabolic rates and boost energy levels. Some other ingredients found in Pro Clinical Hydroxycut Instant Drink Mix are Komijn Extract, Bilberry Extract, Pomegranate, Vitamin C, Blueberry Powder, Wild Olive, and Lady’s Mantle.
- Some natural plant extracts are used in this weight loss drink mix.
- Simple directions for using Pro Clinical Hydroxycut Instant Drink Mix are posted on dealer websites.
- There are several customer complaints about this product causing side effects.
- Some Hydroxycut diet products have been banned or pulled from the shelves.
- This diet product contains a lot of caffeine.
- A single box only offers enough for one week.
If you take a moment to check out the customer reviews for Pro Clinical Hydroxycut Instant Drink Mix, you will notice a lot of complaints about side effects. Clearly this formula contains a great deal of caffeine, in addition to other ingredients, that lead to adverse reactions. On a separate note, this drink mix will cost you quite a bit in the long run, because one box of packets will only last for one week.