What You Should Know
Savasa Ankle Weights are a weighted band that you wear on your ankles during various workouts to enhance their effects, and make them more challenging than they would be without the additional weight. The product is suitable for both men and women, though it seems to be marketed more directly to women, because they are also pushed as an excellent companion to yoga routines. If you’ve been looking for weights to make your workouts more challenging, this could be the answer.
List of Ingredients
Savasa Ankle Weights are attached to the ankle with a hook and clasp system that allows the user to customize the size of the enclosure to ensure it fits properly. The product is color coded to match the amount of weight you are wearing. They are available in three pound, four pound, and five pound sizes, in green, pink, and purple respectively. When you order a set of the ankle weights, you will also get a workout DVD, but it will only have a 15-minute workout routine you can use with the weights. When you are using the weights for the first few times, you will want to pay special attention to your form to avoid injury. The company also makes and sells stability balls and other fitness equipment.
- Savasa Ankle Weights will make your workouts more challenging so you can make the most of them instead of upgrading your home workout library.
- They are available in three different weights.
- Savasa Ankle Weights are not ideal for all types of exercise.
- It is easy to injure yourself while wearing the additional weight until you get used to it.
- These may be difficult for some users to add to their routines.
- No warranty or guarantee information.
- You will need more than the DVD that comes with the weights to get a real workout.
Savasa Ankle Weights could be a valuable tool in your weight loss arsenal, but these themselves are not going to do anything to produce weight loss. You must be able to do certain workouts with these on your ankles to get the additional benefit. If you are not already working out and need a challenge, these will not help you. For weight loss, you must also be following a nutritionally balanced reduced calorie diet, in addition to your regular exercise. For the best weight loss results, it is also ideal to consider adding a clinically proven weight loss supplement to your daily routine. It should be proven safe, effective, and come with some sort of trial or money back guarantee so here is little risk involved for you as the customer to use the supplement.