Seattle Sutton Review
What You Should Know
Seattle Sutton Healthy Eating is basically a diet plan that endeavors to assist men and women with weight reduction. This is a family-owned business that began in Illinois back in 1985. The founder’s name is Seattle Sutton and she was born in 1932. She started this diet plan as a way to assist women and men who are afflicted with health issues such as hypertension, obesity, diabetes and heart disease. Unlike some other contemporary weight loss programs, Seattle Sutton incorporates already prepared meals for clients and dieters. Thousands of them are offered, and users must order 21 meals at a time in order to be prepared for one week of healthy eating. This can be accomplished through the website or a local distributor.
The meals involved with the Seattle Sutton plan are available in 1,200 or 2,000 calories per day categories. They are claimed on the official website to be “delicious” and made with the “finest ingredients.” What you order has to do with the amount of weight you desire to lose. Seattle Sutton meals are stated to be balanced with just the right amount of nutrients, protein, calories, carbohydrates and fat. One of the major pitches for this diet plan is the notion that it’s convenient, but healthy at the same time. The website encourages dieters to avoid unhealthy fast food. There are no diet pills involved with the Seattle Sutton weight loss plan. Customer testimonials are provided on the official website. There doesn’t appear to be a specific exercise routine recommended with the Seattle Sutton program. No free trial samples are offered at this time.
The Seattle Sutton diet plan is essentially a pre-planned meal system that aims to assist men and women with weight loss. This program involves 21 meals per week already prepared with certain nutrients and delivered to your home. There are thousands of meals to choose from, and these are based on a 2,000 or 1,200-calorie diet. While consuming only Seattle Sutton meals, the dieter is supposed to lose unwanted body fat and stay healthy. The official website does not reveal how much Seattle Sutton costs per week. There doesn’t appear to be clinical evidence provided on the official website.
- Seattle Sutton meals can be easily and conveniently purchased online or through a local distributor.
- There are customer testimonials posted on the official website.
- There are no appetite suppressant supplements involved with the Seattle Sutton diet system.
- It is unclear if the user can stop buying meals once they reach their desired weight, or if this will prompt weight gain.
- There are no free trial samples of Seattle Sutton meals offered through the official website.
- Seattle Sutton does not appear to come with a 100% money-back/satisfaction guarantee.
- There are no fat burners involved in the Seattle Sutton weight reduction program.
- The program does not accommodate people with food allergies. (See reader comments.)
- The taste of Seattle Sutton food may not appeal to all dieters.
The Seattle Sutton diet plan is interesting in some regards. The notion that all of your meals are prepared for you and delivered to your door may appeal to some dieters that seek convenience. However, this weight loss program may not be suitable for those who desire to eat more of what they choose to prepare on their own. In the end, it would be nice to see some real clinical evidence offered on the official website, along with the actual pricing for the Seattle Sutton meals.