Skinnygirl Daily 120 Soft Gels Review
What You Should Know
The creator of the Skinnygirl brand is Bethenny Frankel Frankel is an author, chef, and television personality. She began her career in the health field as a cook. What began as a hobby eventually became a career after she completed her formal training. Her love for food soon expanded and became a desire to teach others how to live the healthiest lifestyle possible. To that end she has created an entire line of supplements and products to help bring out the skinny girl in all women.
List of Ingredients
Proprietary blend 3200 mg, flax seed oil, CLA, grapefruit oil, vitamin B12, gelatin, glycerin, water.
The product promises to help women feel lighter and leaner when taken in conjunction with a balanced diet. The product is designed to also increase energy, help burn fat more efficiently, boost energy and the immune system. A recommended serving is two softgels in the morning followed by two more with either lunch or dinner. Each bottle contains 120 softgels which means a single bottle will last about a month. The cost of a bottle is about $45 before taxes or shipping charges are added.
- The product can easily be obtained from online or local merchants.
- The creator of the product is well known in the diet and health field.
- The product offers no money back guarantee.
- No clinical studies were performed on this specific product to prove the claims made by the manufacturer.
- The product is marketed to women making it inaccessible to the male population.
- Although the product recommends a balanced diet be used with this product, no diet instructions are given.
- Pregnant women and women who are nursing should not take this supplement.
- A physician should be consulted prior to taking this product if there is a history of any family medical conditions or if the individual is taking any other supplements or perscriptions.
The maker of the Skinnygirl product line is well known and has created a fairly popular line of diet products. However, for best results many of the products recommend that additional products from the line also be used for best results. Therefore, the base price of the Skinnygirl Daily 120 soft gels hides the true cost of using this program. Additionally, the product offers no money back guarantee which is disturbing considering the full list of ingredients are not available. The use of a proprietary blend allows the company to not disclose the exact ingredients and prevents potential customers from fully assessing the possible effectiveness of the product. Instead, invest in a clinically proven product that will fulfill all of your diet needs such as suppressing appetite and burning fat.