What You Should Know
Techline is a line of nutritional supplements that are manufactured by a company called Elite Athlete, Inc. The line has been in production since 1984 and is mainly used by athletes to enhance physical performance in the sports field. The company claims that their product line is all high performance and delivers results. In addition, there are supplements that are designed to enhance joint strength and bone density. The company claims that athletes are better equipped to build muscle and train when they have strong bones and joints.
In addition to the Techline line of supplements, Elite Athlete, Inc. carries a full line of sports equipment as well as sports uniforms and clothing. Elite Athlete also carries numerous other supplement brands as well.
List of Ingredients
The Elite Athlete, Inc. website carries a full listing of all Techline supplements and their ingredients lists.
Techline is a full line of nutritional high performance supplements geared towards high performance athletes. The supplements are a division of the Elite Athlete Company. There are various supplements, and each has its own indicated uses as is listed on the company website.
- Techline is a high performance line of supplements that are said to be higher quality.
- The line carries supplements for a variety of nutritional and health related needs.
- Techline is available through many online and local retail stores.
- The Elite Athlete Company does not specialize in supplements and even offers other brands of supplements alongside Techline on their website.
- There are no customer reviews or testimonials on the website in relation to Techline.
- There is no program to follow or any structured program; this is more like a high performance drug store.
Techline is a line of supplements and health aids that are geared towards high performance athletes. They are a subsidiary of Elite Athlete, Inc. which also markets sports equipment and team uniforms as well as other brands of supplements. While there is the convenience of the one stop shop factor to their marketing, what with selling everything from supplements to hockey sticks, there is the idea that the supplements are not really anything special. At least the company does not seem to believe they are any better or worse than the other brands of supplements they sell. There is also the fact that this is not any type of fitness plan or diet program of any kind. It almost has the feel of being just another drugstore brand. There are no customer review or testimonials on the website to give any indications that their brand performs better or provides any benefits that cannot be easily found elsewhere.