The Renegade Diet Review
What You Should Know
The Renegade Diet is a revolutionary eating plan incorporating fasting with strength training. The results are increased muscle growth, fat loss and overall improved health and wellbeing. The creator of The Renegade Diet is Jason Ferruggia. He is not an industry expert, but rather a student of training and fitness. Jason Ferruggia created The Renegade Diet after years of collegiate study and years of failing at diet and exercise plans. He even decided to branch out and train individuals according to his diet plan.
List of Ingredients
- The Renegade Diet is diet plan focusing on fasting as a way to increase weight loss and build muscle.
The Renegade Diet is an extreme diet plan from fitness enthusiast Jason Ferruggia. The diet plan focuses on fasting in order to build muscle and improve overall health and wellbeing. The Renegade Diet is available on the official website as well as third-party ecommerce sites such as Amazon.com for $40. This is rather expensive, compared to similar diet plans.
The main principles of The Renegade Diet include fasting. The first phase is the fasting phase. Dieters will fast for a minimum of 12 hours and a maximum of 16 hours. Ferruggia explains the majority of fast is burned during the initial fasting phase. The second phase involves under eating. Dieters eat 1 to 3 times within moderation. The Renegade Diet limits the types of foods consumed. The final stage involves overeating. Dieters just do not eat; they eat for approximately 4 hours. This phase happens during traditional dinnertime.
The results of the fasting, according to Ferruggia is increased muscle and weight loss. Several testimonials we encountered on the website say dieters gained 20+ pounds of muscle. This amount is great, but virtually impossible, unless the correct diet plan is followed, as well as exercise and supplementation. We feel the lack of scientific evidence causes The Renegade Diet to have flaws.
- The Renegade Diet offers a money-back guarantee.
- There are testimonials on the website.
- You can purchase The Renegade Diet on the official website.
- The Renegade Diet discusses debunked diet myths.
- The program is expensive.
- There is no information relating to scientific research.
- The diet plan relies on fasting as the source of muscle building.
- The claims of muscle building are extreme.
- The diet does not discuss specifics relating to the type of food consumed.
- The Renegade Diet does not discuss exercise.
The Renegade Diet adds nothing new to the market. In essence, the plan is another fad diet making extreme claims not backed by scientific research. There are several claims that are virtually impossible to achieve by using The Renegade Diet. If the dieter wants to improve health and wellbeing, the right choice is to eat a healthy, balanced diet, exercise and consume the correct types/amounts of supplementation.