Tracey Mallett’s Dance Fuse Cardio Melt Review
What You Should Know
Tracey Mallett’s Dance Fuse Cardio Melt is a new workout DVD scheduled to be released to the general public on May 1st, 2012. She is well known for her workout DVDs, so we are sure this will be able to help you reach your weight loss goals. Read this review to learn more about the product so you can decide whether or not you want to pre-order it so you can have it on the day of release.
List of Ingredients
Tracey Mallett’s Dance Fuse Cardio Melt features two 25 minute long workouts. One of the workouts uses salsa, jazz, and ballet dance moves in combination with several different athletic type moves to create a fun and easy workout that will help you burn extra calories and fat to produce weight loss. The other workout is geared toward strength training, but it also includes dance moves using the twist. There are some intervals of cardio training in the second workout. These workouts are designed to give you a fun and easy way to burn calories, because they integrate dance in them. When you’re dancing, you are really working your body, but since most people find it fun, they don’t really think about how hard they are working until after the fact when they feel it.
- Tracey Mallett’s Dance Fuse Cardio Melt comes from a well known and respected fitness professional.
- This combines dance, strength training, and cardio workouts.
- Tracey Mallett’s Dance Fuse Cardio Melt is not released yet, so there are no customer reviews to help you decide whether or not you want to try it.
- We do not know what fitness level this is intended to reach.
- This does not mention diet or nutrition.
- There may or may not be any money back guarantee for this product, depending on where you buy it.
- You may need to purchase additional equipment to participate in this video as instructed.
Tracey Mallett’s Dance Fuse Cardio Melt looks promising, especially for people who really enjoy dancing as a way to burn calories and get their exercise for the day. As important as exercise is to overall weight loss, it is equally important to follow a nutritionally balanced, reduced calorie intake diet if you want to see good results. If you are not watching what you eat when you exercise, you may only prevent further weight gain, rather than promote weight loss. In addition to diet and exercise, using a clinically proven safe and effective appetite suppressant is a good way to increase your overall weight loss. The supplement won’t do all the work for you, but it can support your diet and exercise routine to help you lose more.