Vital 18 Review
What You Should Know
The manufacturers of Vital 18, tell us that it is one of the most effective and healthy amino acid and protein diet supplements on the market today. They claim that they have sold millions of bottles of Vital 18, and that thousands of people have obtained the appearance and weight loss that they desire as a result of this weight loss product. The main active ingredient in Vital 18 is Sprirulina. Spirulina is a blue green algae that has received a lot of attention over the past ten years as a “wonder food.” Since it’s achieved this kind of faddish popularity, Spirulina has been included in health products of all sorts and is said to be one of the most concentrated sources of nutrients known to man.
The official website for Vital 18 tells us that the ingredients in Vital 18 consists of Spirulina, Ginseng, Amino Acids, Vitamins, Minerals.
There is an official website for Vital 18 and a bottle can be ordered directly from the official website at a price of $16.95, or at $100 for a case of six bottles. There is no doubt that spirulina, which is one of the main active ingredients in Vital 18, is a superfood. Those who are suffering from ME, Lupus or other immune deficiencies often take Spirulina due to its high nutrient properties. Spirulina is rich in chlorophyll, essential fatty acids and beta carotene. It is true that often when we have health challenges or health problems we can also put on weight. If, by taking Vital 18, you can improve your general health then one of the add-on effects may of course me some weight loss. The official website for Vital 18 allows you to order a free sample of the product, which is always good.
- There is an official website for Vital 18.
- You can order a free sample of Vital 18 from the official website.
- Spirulina, which is a featured ingreidnet in Vital 18, is known to be extremely rich in nutrients.
- There have been no controlled standardized tests carried out on Vital 18.
- Vital 18 seems to be intended more as a general health supplement and a source of Spirulina than as a targeted weight loss supplement.
- There is no clinical evidence that it will actually result in weight loss.
- If you want to obtain the benefits of Spirulina, the main active ingredient in Vital 18, it can be bought as a stand alone product.
We know that Spirulina has extraordinary health benefits, and if you want to improve your immune system and your general health, you could do worse than to take Vital 18. However, the manufacturers of Vital 18 do not actually provide us with any clinical evidence that it can result in weight loss, and as such we cannot rally compare it to some of the better-supported, dedicated weight loss supplements on the market.