What You Should Know
Yoga for Weight Loss for Beginners is an instructional workout DVD starring Maggie Rhoades. The DVD focuses on showing people who are new to yoga how to use it to help them reach their weight loss goals. As there are numerous health benefits to yoga, there are several reasons why many people want to give it a try. Is this DVD the way for you to get your start? Take a look at this review to see what we think of it before you go out and buy it for your collection.
List of Ingredients
Yoga for Weight Loss for Beginners is targeted at people who are not familiar with yoga but want to learn more about it so they can start to use it to help them shed their extra weight. There are two different levels of expertise, one for beginners and one for those who are looking for more of a challenge, so the DVD can “grow” with you as you become more comfortable with the practice. Each one of the levels has several different workouts you can do, so you have less chance of becoming bored with the same workout over and over. The interactive feature allows you to create your own workout with any of the 12 customized routines, so you can choose a workout that ranges anywhere from 15 to 60 minutes based on what you are looking for in your workout or how much time you have available to devote to your workout.
- Yoga for Weight Loss for Beginners has a lot of flexibility in the program so you reduce the chance of getting bored with it.
- This program is available from a variety of merchants.
- Yoga for Weight Loss for Beginners does not address diet and nutrition.
- Yoga may be difficult for some people with physical limitations.
- Those with a bit more yoga experience may think this DVD is too simple for them.
- There are mixed customer reviews for this DVD.
- There may or may not a money back guarantee for this product, based on the store policy where you purchase it.
Yoga for Weight Loss for Beginners may a good way to get your weight loss started, but you must go beyond exercising if you want to see real results. Exercise goes hand in hand with diet to produce weight loss, so you must be willing to reduce your caloric intake and make healthier food selections in addition to your regular exercise. For those who want to lose more weight faster, a clinically proven weight loss supplement that contains an appetite suppressant and/or fat burner can help.