Meg DowellHealth Writer
Meg Dowell, M.S., is a staff Health and Fitness writer with The Cheat Sheet, and a freelance health editor and writer. She has earned bachelors degrees in English and Dietetics, a master’s degree in Health Communication, and a graduate certificate in Visual and Digital Health Communication. Meg has been published in:
- Food & Nutrition Magazine
- Muscle Prodigy
- Women Daily Magazine
- The Wellie Project
- Fitness Goals
- Elite Daily
Meg is a runner, coffee enthusiast, and aspiring Husky owner.
Diet & weight-loss articles she’s authored or reviewed for DietSpotlight.com include:
- Vegan Vegetarian Diet – Being Vegetarian and the Vegan Lifestyle
- Benefits of Probiotics – What are Probiotics Good For?
- The 9 Biggest Lies the Food Industry Tells Consumers
- 11 Habits Science Links to Longevity
- Unhealthy “Healthy” Foods You Should Run From
- Drop Pounds and Belly Fat by Drinking Protein Shakes – Here’s How!
- How You REALLY Lose That Belly Fat?
- 14 Ways To Incorporate High Fiber Foods
- 15 Tips to Shed Belly Fat
- 24 Easy Ways To Lose Weight