Sara Lindberg, BS, MEdExpert Health & Fitness Writer
Sara Lindberg, B.S., M.Ed., is a fitness expert with 20+ years of experience. She holds a Bachelor’s of Science degree in Exercise Science and a Master’s degree in Counseling. She’s spent her life spreading the word to and educating people on the importance of health, wellness, fitness, parenting and mental health. She specializes in the mind-body connection, with a focus on how our mental and emotional well-being impacts our physical fitness and health. Sara has been published in:
- The Washington Post
- Dr. Oz
- Men’s Health
- The Huffington Post
- Consumer Saftey.org
- Teen Vogue
Sara is a dedicated mother of two and an avid runner.
Diet & weight-loss articles she’s authored or reviewed for DietSpotlight.com include:
- Flexible Dieting: Stretching a Diet to Gain Control and Lose Weight
- Weight Loss Patch – Slimming Patch or Diet Patch?
- 10 Nutritional Facts Approved by (Almost) Everyone
- 10 Health-Related Benefits of Fish
- 12 Easy Ways to Remain on a Healthy Diet
- 12 Nutrition Facts – What You Need to Know