Growth, prosperity and family – it’s what a great company with strong beliefs is founded on.
We are constantly looking for energized motivated people. Please feel free to apply to any of the jobs below by sending your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
At DietSpotlight, our health writers are the foundation of the business. We are looking for writers who’re passionate about health and wellness. Men and women who want to be a part of an exciting team of amazing people. Qualities we’re looking for include:
- Strict attention to detail – spelling, grammar, research, and more.
- Ability to portray information in a clear and concise manner.
- Fantastic communication skills.
- Ability and drive to meet deadlines.
- Flexibility to change assignments on a daily basis if needed.
For us, content is about more than just putting words on a page. We want to deliver our readers well-researched, informative, accurate and engaging content.
The online user experience is constantly changing, and it’s imperative that we stay ahead of the competition. Our Web UX/UI Designer will work hand-in-hand with the front-end and back-end developers to ensure our visitors have a memorable, fulfilling experience – not just a stop on a website. You’ll be expected to:
- Design web interfaces like websites and applications with the user experience in mind.
- Understand the connection between text and images; audio and animation, as it pertains to the user experience.
- Strong coding skills are a must, as is extensive knowledge of web standards and developments.
Various applications and software, like Photoshop, Google Analytics, WordPress, and more, are a part of daily activities.
Our front-end web developer will be expected to:
- Create user-friendly, appealing mobile and web-based tools and applications.
- Perform various website maintenance tasks and upgrades/enhancements.
- Write web pages with a combination of multiple languages.
- Assist the back-end developer with troubleshooting and coding, as needed.
- Create CSS (cascading style sheets) that function across all browsers.
- Maintain current knowledge of up and coming technologies.
It is important for the front-end web developer to understand the entire process of development. Having a least some knowledge of back-end development is helpful.
Essential qualities when working with our team include:
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work with a creative team.
- Move brainstorming ideas to real-life applications.
- Ability to solve problems and adapt to rapid website changes.
At DietSpotlight we truly believe a picture is worth 1000 words. The product images we share with our visitors need to be clear and informative, which is where the product photographer comes into the equation. Daily tasks will include:
- Handling diet and weight loss products.
- Using lighting, backdrops and other tools to capture high-resolution, crisp images.
- Ensure images are saved in a pre-determined location, and that precautions (back-up) are taken to prevent image loss.
- Review images with team and team leaders.
- Edit images with Photoshop, and other image software, as needed.
All details about hardware, equipment and software will be discussed with candidates.
WordPress is the most popular content management system in the world. The PHP/Wordpress Developer at DietSpotlight will work with the entire development team to customize templates, design websites from scratch, address errors and issues and troubleshoot problems. Creative development will include but is not limited to, landing pages, banners, marketing materials, micro sites, infographics and splash pages.
The ideal candidate will be versed in:
- Google Analytics
- Google Webmaster Tools
Other daily activities may include integration, maintenance, and reports about tracking systems. Work with other teams on various projects, like broken images, links, and URLS.