Action Labs Super Fat Burners Review
What You Should Know
Action Labs Super Fat Burners claims to be a fat burner, but none of the ingredients in the formula burn fat. The supplement is extremely cheap, but the formula is packed with cheap ingredients so the dieter is just getting what they pay for in this case. If a dieter expects to lose weight taking Action Labs Super Fat Burners they are in for a surprise. The ingredients in this formula will not promote weight loss or fat loss.
List of Ingredients
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin B6
- Choline Bitartrate
- Uva Ursi
- Couch Grass Corn Silk
There is a big market for caffeine-free, stimulant-free fat burners, but clinical data does not support the ingredients used in Action Labs Super Fat Burners. The main source of weight loss in this formula is the diuretics. Uva ursi and couch grass promote weight loss through water loss. These ingredients cause increased urination so the scale looks like the dieter is losing weight or losing fat, but in all reality the dieter is just losing water. As soon as the dieter stops taking the supplement the weight will return as the body holds onto water for cellular and organ function.
Taking diuretics is not a safe alternative to taking proven fat burning ingredients. Diuretics cause dehydration and potassium loss. Action Labs Super Fat Burners include potassium as part of the ingredient list to try to replace the potassium lost due to diuretic function, but supplemental potassium is not readily absorbed as well as potassium from food sources.
- Ingredients are listed in label format.
- There are no stimulants to cause negative side effects.
- The formula contains diuretics.
- Diuretics can cause negative side effects.
- None of the ingredients in Action Labs Super Fat Burners will promote healthy fat loss or weight loss.
- Diuretics should not be taken within two hours of taking prescription medications.
- If you are currently taking prescription diuretics or blood pressure medications you should not take this supplement.
Action Labs Super Fat Burners are not fat burners at all. The ingredients may cause the scale to move downward, slightly, but the weight loss effect is nothing more than water loss. The dieter needs to eat right, exercise and choose a proven fat burner to support healthy weight loss. Proven ingredients include green tea, caffeine and chromium, not diuretics.