What You Should Know
Cholestoff, manufactured by Nature Made, is a product that claims to naturally help to lower the cholesterol for those that high levels of it. This product is said to contain ingredients that have been well known to lower the cholesterol naturally in the body and these ingredients reportedly prevent the body from absorbing any further dietary cholesterol.
According the statements on the Cholestoff site, the natural supplement can help to reduce the cholesterol by up to 24% and also reportedly helps to improve the overall health of the heart as well.
List of ingredients
Cholestoff contains quite a range of ingredients and among these are: plant sterols or stanols from pine trees, Tribasic Calcium Phosphate, Croscarmellose Sodium, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Calcium Carbonate, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Titanium Dioxide (artificial color), Polyethylene Glycol, Triethyl Citrate, Polysorbate 80 and Sodium Citrate.
First of all, when looking at Cholestoff you should be made aware that the bottom of the site clearly states that the product is not meant to cure, treat, diagnose or prevent any disease which makes the viewer wonder if the product matches the hype that has been attached to it. Secondly, it also mentions that it has not in any way been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) which again leads to scepticism about the product.
Cholestoff is not suitable for pregnant women or women who are breastfeeding and also, despite the fact that it is a supplement, the user should consult with a medical professional such as their local doctor or physician before taking the product.
- Cholestoff uses plant derivatives as its active ingredients which are all natural.
- Cholestoff is very inexpensive. One bottle of Cholestoff retails for about $7.
- Cholestoff makes a lot of claims on the official website but has limited information backing them up.
- For those with high cholesterol, you may want to rely on products a little more well known to avoid serious health issues.
- Various reviews around the Internet vary greatly between “Doesn’t work” and “Wonderful” so we can’t get a good feel for the effectiveness of this product.
- Cholestoff is ineffective as a weight loss supplement.
High cholesterol can lead to life-threatening conditions if left untreated for a long period of time. Cholestoff claims to help lower your cholesterol which could be very beneficial. This product is so inexpensive, we don’t see how it could hurt to add it to your daily routine if you are concerned about your cholesterol levels but you may want to use it in addition to something recommended by your physician. We can’t really categorize Cholestoff as a “weight loss” product so if you are looking for a way to lose weight, you should probably keep looking.