Fat Killer Review
What You Should Know
Fat Killer is a product that is designed to do just what the name suggests – Kill Fat. The manufactures claim that Fat Killer will rapidly help you lose weight around your midsection.
While some doses of Fat Killer are manufactured in the U.S., they are not sold here. This drug is primarily being used throughout Europe. The FDA has failed to certify the product.
The manufacturers of Fat Killer claim that their product is able to accomplish their claims due to the use of thermo genetics. By raising body metabolism levels, the product is able to speed up weight lose. The product tries to not focus so much on heavy dieting as it does boosting the metabolism and eating better.
List of Ingredients
The ingredients list on the back of the bottle states that Fat Killer contains LCarnitine, Korean Ginseng, Green Tea, Guarana, White Willow Bark, and Vitamin B5. According to their online site, this appears to be the complete listing.
With the purchase of Fat Killer, the manufactures include a nutrition guide. Also, there is a downloadable book online with tips on healthy living and how to use the dieting aid correctly.
Fat Killer uses the idea of thermo genesis which is the method of boosting the metabolism and other bodily processes. This helps your body work harder, burning more fat instead of hanging onto it.
- Fat Killer provides all customers with a full money back guarantee if they are not fully satisfied with their product.
- The manufacturers include a health and nutrition guide with their weight-loss supplement.
- Fat Killer uses healthy ingredients and thermo genetic formulas to aid in weight-loss.
- Fat Killer is not certified by the FDA.
- Currently, Fat Killer is only being sold in Europe, it is not available in the States.
- While the manufactures do include a nutrition’s guide, their product is relatively expensive.
- The company is not currently running any type of promotional ad for their product.
- The manufacturers website fails to show before and after pictures of satisfied customers of Fat Killer.
Fat Killer, according to the manufactures, will help you lose weight around your midsection in a safe and healthy way. They claim that it has been proven that the use of thermo genetics is one of the healthiest ways in which to lose weight quickly and still keep the weight off. The manufactures claim that Fat Killer is not just a weight-loss supplement, it is a change in life.
While Fat Killer appears to be a healthy alternative to many of the dieting products currently on the market, the fact that it is not available in the States is a downside.