Image Sports Racing Super Thermogenic Review
What You Should Know
While many weight loss supplements have similar key ingredients, you should not overlook the amount of each key ingredient used. For instance, two diet products may both contain Green Tea Extract, but one may offer 500mg of Green Tea per serving, while the other provides 20mg of Green Tea. This is a major difference. In this piece, we will examine Image Sports Racing Super Thermogenic, and elaborate on the key ingredients it offers. This supplement is available for a retail price of $64.99 (30 servings), and it comes in fruit punch flavor.
- Niacin (B3) as Nicotinic Acid 25mg
- Super Thermogenic Racing Blend 910mg
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine as Acety-L-Carnitine HCl
- Caffeine as Caffeine Anhydrous
- White Kidney Bean Seed
- Cassia Nomame Aerial
- Saffron Seed
- Pausinystalia Yohimbe Bark
- Citric Acid
- Natural & Artificial Flavors
- FD&C Red No. 40
Image Sports Racing Super Thermogenic can be used once each day by adding one scoop of this powder to six to eight ounces of water. It should be consumed on an empty stomach. According to Image Sports, this formula assists by increasing your body’s metabolism, boosting energy levels, and burning off fat. This supplement is touted as a “fat loss machine.” It is also described as high speed, and should encourage fast weight reduction.
Some key ingredients found in Image Sports Racing Super Thermogenic are White Kidney Bean Seed, Saffron Seed, Pausinystalia Yohimbe Bark, Niacin, Acetyl-L-Carnitine, Cassia Nomame Aerial, and Caffeine Anhydrous. Together these ingredients burn off body fat, boost metabolic rates, and heighten energy levels. You should also notice a reduced appetite when using this supplement. This product is made in the USA.
- Image Sports Racing Super Thermogenic should increase energy levels.
- This dietary supplement is conveniently available online.
- Dye is used in this weight loss powder, which will deter some people.
- There is a warning that you might experience shortness of breath, dizziness, rapid heartbeat, and/or severe headache.
- Image Sports Racing Super Thermogenic is expensive.
- The high levels of caffeine in this supplement might cause insomnia.
You really need to take a close look at the ingredients used in Image Sports Racing Super Thermogenic before trying this supplement. It is even wise to speak with a licensed physician before using a product like this. After all, this supplement can cause side effects like dizziness, shortness of breath, severe headache, and rapid heartbeat. Since each serving of Image Sports Racing Super Thermogenic contains as much caffeine as three cups of coffee, this type of supplement can lead to insomnia as well. If you are sensitive to caffeine, this weight loss powder is not right for you at all.